PDA

View Full Version : the little people that order drinks

bone_53219
04-09-12, 05:15 PM
why does the people that come to the bar has a clock ova their heads?:confused:

HmongVillager
04-09-12, 05:18 PM
Lol little people
I think it doesn't mean anything bad because usually after like 5 seconds they just go to the dance floor/sit down/ or drink

bone_53219
04-09-12, 05:25 PM
in a way it make them look drunk and they dont know what time it is lol

SeeThree
04-11-12, 03:04 PM
That's what I would like to know....I thought I needed to purchase a clock for the club....but there's not one to buy.....it's irritating to see that clock over their heads...

lippyloo22
04-15-12, 10:38 PM
Lol... I thought I needed to buy a clock as well, until I couldn't find one. I bought things under the clock symbol and put on the wall. They still walk around wondering what time it is. :-)

lippyloo22
04-15-12, 10:45 PM
Oh... I just read that they are thinking and trying to find a place to sit when the clock is over their head. It is under the forum " Making Money." I never would have guessed I needed more chairs.

kooky panda
04-16-12, 04:43 AM
The tables and chairs are not necessarily required for the sales of drinks. However, if the AI decides it wants to sit or get a drink and sit, then you may see the clocks over their heads. Also if the drinks are some how out of the way they may be confused as to how to pick them up. Also, if they are wanting to dance and there is no dance floor, or if they want someone to come over and talk to them, you will see this clock. Basically when the computer AI wants to do something it has to think. The clock over its head is it thinking of what to do next. So it's a good idea to have enough space for a dance floor, tables and chairs and none of your counters in any awkward spots where they aren't able to walk directly up to it. They need to be able to have a place to drink it other than standing. So if the tables and chairs are gone, then they get stuck cause they think, 'oh, I want to get a drink, BUT, I have no where to drink the drink!! ERROR ERROR!' and then they just stand there waiting.
post from BP