PDA

View Full Version : Losing gems is far too easy

LawHay
04-09-12, 02:44 PM
I just lost 85 gems and in return of losing that many gems all my food where cooked instantly. the worst part was that the food I was cooking were just 1-2 hrs :'(

sweetstuff525
04-09-12, 04:04 PM
I just lost 85 gems and in return of losing that many gems all my food where cooked instantly. the worst part was that the food I was cooking were just 1-2 hrs :'(

Sorry yes that must be hard especially if you bought them with real money....right now I have 55 purely earned gems and afraid to loose them

LawHay
04-09-12, 04:11 PM
I don't know whether to be glad that I didn't buy the gems but earned it through a long and slow process of cooking the meals or not. Be careful and don't make the same mistakes I did D:

jumphigh128
04-09-12, 04:12 PM
I know... It sucks. I finally saved up 18 gems, without using any real money, and I was about to buy this decoration, then I wasted 10 gems when I instantly finished building a appliance. And all I needed was a single gold spring!

beertjeanita
04-09-12, 05:01 PM
That is so unfair.
After i accidentally loose 50 gems, i know i never Gonna buy gems.
You loose them too easy.

oreo1981
04-09-12, 05:59 PM
Not safe to sit on gems. Dont buy unless you will spend them as soon as you get them, imo. My 2 cents.

yairya99
04-10-12, 03:09 PM
So is this on iPhone ...I play on kindle fire so I have never spent more than 5 gems at a time to finish a dish.can you auto complete all your dishes at once? I know you can for fashion story Android.but I have not seen this for any other games yet.but I bought 50 gems to buy the fairy display and then logged out and when I opened the game the next morning I only had 25 left.I really wanted that display, so imagine my disappointment to find that. I didn't have enough for this limited item that I really wanted. As bad as I wanted that item I refused to buy more gems .I will not reward someone for stealing from me.sometimes I wonder if they care about the players .wouldn't you think they would want to keep us happy so that we spend more money. Because last time this happened to me I didn't buy gems for 6 months. And there were some items I really wanted..sorry to hear this happened to you..

ultrafrog
04-10-12, 04:16 PM
Not surprised.

Spend months grinding out food preparation earning gems -> lose it all in 1 click.

Yes, on iOS it's possible to instantly prepare all appliances at once.

aiyayu
04-10-12, 04:25 PM
I around 180 gems in RS and so I will never spend a cent on these games no matter how much I enjoy them because of the lack of safeguards when it comes down to premium currency.

pinkchampagnex
12-27-12, 02:34 AM
I feel you, i just lost 55 gems :(

kooky panda
12-27-12, 05:50 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=446754&viewfull=1#post446754