PDA

View Full Version : Coin and Xp disappering act!

P3tsRus
04-09-12, 12:49 PM
Never fails. Every time I collect coins and paws from my shop, the first few will increase my total amount but then after I kept collecting it actually brings it down lower than when I logged in. Also the XP from visiting neighbors still isn't saving and I can't go back to recollect. Also the "out of sync" message keeps popping up after I level up and want to add the new animal I unlocked to the shop. It also randomly logs out and I'm back to square one =[

ThePetPlaceCo
04-16-12, 04:15 PM
Mine does the exact same.

kooky panda
04-16-12, 04:49 PM
If you are on android, there seems to still be some issues.
Here is a current thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25626-Some-ANDROID-issues&p=284548&viewfull=1#post284548

janel75
04-19-12, 11:04 AM
Never fails. Every time I collect coins and paws from my shop, the first few will increase my total amount but then after I kept collecting it actually brings it down lower than when I logged in. Also the XP from visiting neighbors still isn't saving and I can't go back to recollect. Also the "out of sync" message keeps popping up after I level up and want to add the new animal I unlocked to the shop. It also randomly logs out and I'm back to square one =[

TL must have taken care of the disappearing coin trick for Android because I haven't noticed anything today. Yesturday I dropped down from about 345 coins to negative -268 coins and today I am at zero, so now I can actually play again. FYI when you are negative you can't even collect your pets to get yourself out of that mess. So HOPEFULLY TL has fixed that problem along with the others.@

kooky panda
04-19-12, 02:55 PM
TL must have taken care of the disappearing coin trick for Android because I haven't noticed anything today. Yesturday I dropped down from about 345 coins to negative -268 coins and today I am at zero, so now I can actually play again. FYI when you are negative you can't even collect your pets to get yourself out of that mess. So HOPEFULLY TL has fixed that problem along with the others.@

they did

We've seen a few reports of negative coins in Pet Shop. Our engineers have fixed the issue from happening further, and we're seeing what can be done about the accounts affected.

nazwstyle
04-20-12, 03:18 AM
I lost all my coins. And could not do anything till the next day. Can I get my coins back. I had about 10,000 coins