PDA

View Full Version : Too many unaccepted invitation

sushilover88
04-09-12, 01:53 AM
Dear all,

Anyone know how to clear those unaccepted invitation? I had max on them so now I can't send invitation. :mad:

Those people who I invited are either not playing anymore or just don't want to accept or decline my invitation. :(

oxford37
04-09-12, 02:03 AM
I hope TeamLava do something about this!

piggiful
04-09-12, 06:46 AM
Dear all,

Anyone know how to clear those unaccepted invitation? I had max on them so now I can't send invitation. :mad:

Those people who I invited are either not playing anymore or just don't want to accept or decline my invitation. :(

Can't do it....they are just stuck:)

btammi1
04-09-12, 09:50 AM
If they won't allow us to clear the unaccepted, then there should a time limit before TL clears them. For instance, the neighbor request I sent 3 months should only be valid for 30 days.

piggiful
04-09-12, 10:42 AM
Minor detail;) I'd just ignore them.

oxford37
04-09-12, 11:11 AM
If they won't allow us to clear the unaccepted, then there should a time limit before TL clears them. For instance, the neighbor request I sent 3 months should only be valid for 30 days.

That's a good idea!

jtm101
04-09-12, 04:14 PM
Once you have too many unaccepted invitations, you cant add new nbrs.

Not such a minor detail ��

scarletlocs
04-09-12, 05:50 PM
I'm in agreeance. I would vote for 10 days and not 30.....

HmongVillager
04-09-12, 05:51 PM
Im in the campaign for this lol ;)
I have invites from december.......

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-09-12, 07:13 PM
I have had invites sent to me be there a few days before I accept because I don't see it but I always accept. You might could email TL and see if they can help.

mingboo
04-10-12, 12:57 AM
Dear all,

i understand what you mean. but it has always been the cases when TL started. lots of requests had been made and today we are still hoping TL can do something. if desperate, PM kooky or GG or email support: support@teamlava.com

talia110
04-11-12, 02:05 PM
I second that idea, i have so many pending now all with a 0 star rating so they arent playing the game, oh i do hope tl is able to think of something to remove these pending neighbour requests

atlantisonearth
04-11-12, 02:08 PM
I agree with you all. Users should have the capability to select ignored pending neighbor requests and remove them; or they should expire after a set amount of time.

candyglam
04-11-12, 03:23 PM
I have several of them in all my story games and it's annoying. I'm glad I don't have too many, it would be awful not to be able to invite new neighbors. I just got another one the other day by apparently mistyping a storm ID and inviting someone else. Of course, this person I accidentally invited was a level 9 who seemed to have not played the game in ages. Ugh.

RubiesGalore
04-11-12, 03:25 PM
These should be deleted by TL after 15 days I have some over 7 months old

mingboo
04-12-12, 01:40 AM
kooky, GG, is there another thread regarding this matter or is there any chance TL will be looking into this?

joannejoe12
04-12-12, 03:56 AM
I have had some for over a year now same ones still there :(

sushilover88
04-21-12, 07:14 PM
Glad to know that I'm not the only one w the prob. Thanks for all your participation. I'll email teamlava support to ask for their help. Let u know when I get a reply from them.

kooky panda
04-21-12, 08:38 PM
This suggestion has been forwarded on to TL. I still have 8 pending in my farm which I got the first week Farm Story went social.

pinkrose223
04-22-12, 01:33 PM
Hi, I have several pending in bakery, and reading about maxing has me wondering how many is that?

Thanks to anyone who answers...:-)

sparks229
04-22-12, 01:56 PM
Hi, I have several pending in bakery, and reading about maxing has me wondering how many is that?

Thanks to anyone who answers...:-)

You can have 2000 maximum, including the pending invites and the ones you already have :)

mposey
04-22-12, 02:03 PM
I have 3 sitting there since a whole year ago basically.. can't imagine why ppl say add me then stop playing the next day... its not bothering me since I only have 3 but if more start adding to Where you can't add ppl id talk to TL about it.

mattyboo1
04-22-12, 02:14 PM
I have 29 of them in restaurant story

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-22-12, 05:47 PM
I will get aboard this boat. I have one I sent by accident. I typed the ID wrong of who I was trying to invite and it went to another player :(. Three tables and zero star and 10 happiness rating.

MissHKNY
04-23-12, 07:36 AM
I think they should make a cancel button as well. I have seven and a few from wrong storm id's i entered. I mean it doesnt bother me much bc i try to just ignore it but, if i start collecting more and there is a limit when u go over where u can't invite other players anymore then that's a problem.

sushilover88
05-06-12, 11:55 PM
I have 11 in BS. The replied from TL "The deletion of pending invites isn't currently supported at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience." Previously I can't add new nbr as they said I max on unaccepted invite. But don't know why for the recent goals I'm able to add new nbr. I'm happy with that but still think that TL should have included the feature which allow us to delete any unaccepted invite after 1 week of invitation. Hope it happens fast.

catgirl477
05-07-12, 09:39 PM
U can't lol

pootielin
08-31-12, 07:47 AM
I really hope TL can resolve this issue very soon..i am now wary of adding new requests as i am afraid they do not accept my invitation..i tried posting my ID on their wall instead but i ended up with lots of other invitations.. (-_-)'"

kieranyeow
08-31-12, 07:58 AM
Same Too....

trm930
08-31-12, 03:29 PM

exactly ^
that makes much more sense then just having old neighbors waiting there

crenner07
09-01-12, 01:23 PM
I have one that's been sitting there since November. They sent their ID so I sent the invite. 6 hours later they posted a message saying they weren't going to be playing anymore. And the invite still sits there. I wish they'd at least accepted before quitting.