PDA

View Full Version : All of my customers are getting married!!!

Mel19
11-04-10, 04:09 PM
I am not having the same problems as most are complaining about. My food is actually moving quite slowly...as slow as my customers!

When I get to 50 happiness my customers start doing the "bridal march", you know...step, pause, feet together, pause, step, pause...

It isn't causing too much of a problem, it is just slow, and I seem to be having trouble getting rid of food (have had over 30,000 choc mousse for two days now, and seriously who doesn't like a good choc mousse?!?).

I havent lost any money, but a sync issue this morning put food back on the serving tables...and yes it was only the chocolate mousse! LOL, everything on my other 5 serving tables was gobbled up and paid for.

I am not upset about this problem, at least I am not losing food, money, etc, but I am wondering if anyone else has had the same thing happen to them?

Telynau
11-04-10, 04:26 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?2565-Coin-Loss-Bug-and-Food-Consumption-Speed-Up

Come over to this thread! I have magical French Toast & Garden Salad LOL. Today it was Gifted Stew, Garden Salad & Chocolate Mousse.

Have to agree on a good chocolate mousse =}.

The Bridal March is too funny!

Unregistered
11-16-10, 11:42 PM
Saw your thread and had to laugh. Since the moist recent update the customers are waaaaaay slow and are performing your wedding march!! Prior to the update folks were having serious issues with with being too fast. Now it's extremely slow. Guess there's no need to worry about plenty of food for the reception..... :)