PDA

View Full Version : Which Appliance?

DawnStar2012
04-08-12, 08:18 PM
As the title suggests, I'm wondering which appliance to get next. I just completed an Ice Cream Maker, and am building a Candy Hatchery. So, what next? Which one/s, aside from ovens/mixers, are most worthwhile?

Also, what can you cook on the 3 Bears oven?

Thanks

sparks229
04-08-12, 10:22 PM
I'd say get the deep fryer. It has 7 recipes and the glazed donuts one has about 3,000 plates I think. The three bears oven cooks:
Too hot: takes 1 day
Too cold: takes 6 hours
Just right: takes 12 hours

You can always look at sehana's charts too :)

pops1972
04-08-12, 10:33 PM
I totally agree with sparks229.

piggiful
04-09-12, 06:55 AM
I always do the seasonal appliances first. So, I will go back to deep fryers and ice cream makers when I have 21 bear ovens and 21 easter ovens.

DawnStar2012
04-09-12, 11:28 AM
Is the Emerald Oven worth getting? How long do seasonal appliances stick around before TL removes them?

greygull
04-09-12, 11:32 AM
It's worth it to get at minimum one of every appliance (though you might want more). Seasonal appliances stick around for a while (a month or so usually), but the food that cooks on those are permanent (at least, that's what's been happening). You can buy and build however many you want now, store them, then pull them out later to cook. Even if the appliance has been removed, the appliances you buy are yours, and will not be removed. It's only the option to buy more of them that's removed.

DawnStar2012
04-09-12, 11:38 AM
Well then, I'll get the Emerald Oven next, as I just finished my 1st Candy Hatchery. Thanks for the help, everyone!

Now if only I could my nbrs to send parts instead of food. :(

BigFam
04-09-12, 02:16 PM
Well then, I'll get the Emerald Oven next, as I just finished my 1st Candy Hatchery. Thanks for the help, everyone!

Now if only I could my nbrs to send parts instead of food. :(

Make sure you request items from your neighbors. Once you buy the Emerald Oven, if you don't have all the parts, you can request items from your nbrs. By doing this, you more or less double your chances of getting your stuff, simply because you can parts 2 ways (via random gifts and thru nbrs accepting your parts request).

Good luck!

Branston73
04-09-12, 02:19 PM
I always do the seasonal appliances first. So, I will go back to deep fryers and ice cream makers when I have 21 bear ovens and 21 easter ovens.

Wow! You must be busy!

piggiful
04-09-12, 02:21 PM
Wow! You must be busy!
Not really....I go into the game 4 times a day......