PDA

View Full Version : I'm new to RS.....please help with my questions

msantionette
04-08-12, 05:57 PM
1. What's the best gift to give and for me to receive?
2. What's the best thing to cook to gain most money?
3. Any tips will help..thanks!

RealFarmer1222
04-08-12, 07:01 PM
1. Beef Stew...unless you are into building the one touch ovens, stoves, etc.

2. see this thread....http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!

mingboo
04-09-12, 04:40 AM

1. It all depend on what you need. If you are after more coins, then stew is the best gift. If you are not desperate for coins, then I think parts is the best. At the moment, I only accept parts. The main reason is because I can cook food but I cannot buy parts. You can only rely on nbrs to send you parts. When TL come up with new appliances, you can build them straight away! ...except if it requires special parts!
2.same as thread 2. The thread realfarmer has given is very useful! With the informations from the chart, you can decided on: a) serving/hour, b) xp/hour, c) profit/hour, d) coins/dish.
3. These thread is useful as well: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)&highlight=Fecsuper
4. And this thread is useful if you want to open special chest: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?26435-Restaurant-Master-Box-List

Hope that the information is of help! Enjoy the game!

atlantisonearth
04-09-12, 04:49 AM

1. Stew
2. Apple Pies (cooked on stove)
3. DONT spend your starter gems all at once in the beginning of the game... you might need them later.

piggiful
04-09-12, 07:43 AM

This is strictly my opinion:)
Level 1-10 neighbor: French Toast or stew
Level 11-20 neighbors: Stew
Level 21-40ish neighbors who has no problem keeping food on the table: roasted chicken (highest GPP), for those who struggle: stew (highest overall value)
The rest: never give them food unless they ask for it for some reason...some slow players still need food past 40, but food gifts are mostly useless at this point. And by slow player...it's just their playing style. As long as you engage your neighbors, you will know what they want.
For me, I'm a bit lazy, I maintain mostly neighbors who share the same goal. So, as I level through, I invite those who share the goal and delete those who doesn't. I took plenty of french toasts, stews and roasted chickens before.

So, what kinda player are you? That's the question to ask. Hope that helps:)

pastrychef17
04-09-12, 09:48 AM
I would never give or accept French Toast as a gift - even if you're a low level player and need food, you can make the same or more number of servings that a gift of French Toast gives you in 2 minutes. If you need food, accept stew or chicken. When you level up, start accepting parts and stockpile them in advance of the appliance you want to build so you don't have to tie up an appliance slot waiting for parts.

msantionette
04-10-12, 11:02 AM
This is strictly my opinion:)
Level 1-10 neighbor: French Toast or stew
Level 11-20 neighbors: Stew
Level 21-40ish neighbors who has no problem keeping food on the table: roasted chicken (highest GPP), for those who struggle: stew (highest overall value)
The rest: never give them food unless they ask for it for some reason...some slow players still need food past 40, but food gifts are mostly useless at this point. And by slow player...it's just their playing style. As long as you engage your neighbors, you will know what they want.
For me, I'm a bit lazy, I maintain mostly neighbors who share the same goal. So, as I level through, I invite those who share the goal and delete those who doesn't. I took plenty of french toasts, stews and roasted chickens before.

So, what kinda player are you? That's the question to ask. Hope that helps:)

Thank you this was very helpful...I am a die hard BS player so I'm aware of the game just not the best items on RS I gift tip everyday if I see a player is just starting food and older players parts and I accept all request

msantionette
04-10-12, 11:03 AM
Thank you all for the Info it's been very helpful...now I only have 11 neighbors on RS please add me!!!! Msantionette

msantionette
04-10-12, 11:13 AM
Oh last question is there any item valued more than $5?

queentina3
04-10-12, 11:45 AM
Oh last question is there any item valued more than $5?

Roast Chicken and Apple Pie are the only 2 items that are above $5, they both give $8.

msantionette
04-10-12, 07:19 PM
Roast Chicken and Apple Pie are the only 2 items that are above $5, they both give $8.

Wow...that's it. In BS they have items for $10 and $12
Come on team lava add some highend food to RS!!!!