PDA

View Full Version : positive f?edback

marmento
04-08-12, 05:09 PM
Much of what one sees here are complaints. I would like to compliment tl on offering the option to expand by using points, as well as doing away with those annoying "other game" pop-ups.

I'm sure there are many other things I've noticed and like, but those two do spring to mind.

Rachael98
04-08-12, 05:28 PM
Good idea:D.

I'll add some:
-Having the best Forum staff around
-Providing a fabulous, entertaining, high-quality FREE service for all to enjoy
-Listening to the users
-Being generally awesome.

sweetstuff525
04-08-12, 05:34 PM
Having new recipes....having contests to win free gems.....decor for coins......raising the sales for gems...now we are seeing some 30%off. Thanks teamlava

marmento
04-08-12, 07:04 PM
yes, kooky panda is awesome! He should get some kind of recognition from tl- perhaps he already has-

sweetstuff525
04-08-12, 07:08 PM
yes, kooky panda is awesome! He should get some kind of recognition from tl- perhaps he already has-

I though kooky panda is a girl

marmento
04-08-12, 10:10 PM
maybe so, I dunno. Have you noticed the grammar about x wants him and verb tense might be off for responding to materials requests?

I have no clue whether kooky pandais male or female, nor do I about most of my neighbors.

MyLissyDoll
04-08-12, 10:15 PM
I like that when I now go to visit my neighbors, the ones I already visited gets sent to the bottom of the list so I don't have to keep scrolling :-)

Rachael98
04-09-12, 12:24 AM
Kooky and the other forum staff have a Fan Club (http://forums.teamlava.com/group.php?groupid=18) (forum staff, Kooky's actually not even paid by TL;))

Here's some more:

A large variety of games to choose from, which have about 99% uptime.
Compensating effectively and quickly if anything goes wrong (though keeping GM up working round the clock wasn't so brilliant:p. I felt so sorry for him)

awong3
04-09-12, 02:31 AM
I totally agree Very Very helpful������������

kooky panda
04-09-12, 05:05 AM
I have no clue whether kooky pandais male or female, nor do I about most of my neighbors.

girl!!!

Rachael98
04-09-12, 05:34 AM
Kooky, put your 'enquiring minds' note back in:p