PDA

View Full Version : # of guests at a time

JohnDede
04-08-12, 11:53 AM
It appears that I am limited to 18 guests at a time inside of my restaurant (walking in, eating, walking out) total. Seems low to me. Any reason for that?

JohnDede
04-08-12, 05:37 PM
Fixed, back to where it should be.

pctrkts
04-09-12, 07:21 PM
I noticed that too! One day I had only 12 max and then today only 17, when normally I would get around 27. Wonder why that happens.

greygull
04-09-12, 07:30 PM
Try restarting your device. And double check all your paths and the host table, that nothing is blocking it.

JohnDede
04-10-12, 07:42 AM
I don't see how my device can control how many guests are inside the restaurant at a time. It would go out of sync with the server. Next time it happens I'll do that first, but I won't be expecting any effect. The last time I caught this it was down to 10.

JohnDede
04-21-12, 08:04 AM
Try restarting your device. And double check all your paths and the host table, that nothing is blocking it.

You win, greygull. Full restart of ipad2 corrected the limited guest issue this morning. Full device shut down once a day seems like a good idea to me, as last night was the first time since posting his issue, that it wasn't shut off overnight, and that produced the limited # of guests issue this morning.

DAmanding
04-21-12, 11:22 AM
This sort of thing is one of the reasons that I force close all my apps every night before I go to bed. It reduces bugs in all my programs.

How to force close apps (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/34471/how-to-force-reboot-and-force-quit-apps-on-ios-devices/)