PDA

View Full Version : Expansion suggestion

buffykins
04-08-12, 06:34 AM
Team lava- thank u very much for the weekly updates,it's wonderful to get new cute stuff every week,the only problem is we are running out of room in our zoos:( how about letting us expand on just one side!! I would save up coins to be able to get more space back!! Zoo is getting cramped and I'm going to have to put purchased animals into storage  please help us lava!!!

ButterPanda
04-09-12, 02:53 PM
thanks for the suggestion it will be passed on to our development team.

sarahaddicts
04-12-12, 01:16 AM
I aree with this would love more expansion :) my zoo is far too cramped

kikinejks
06-30-12, 07:57 AM
Me too, i d'obtenir sant? to store my animals, please more expansion

janazoo2
07-13-12, 05:46 PM
Absolutely need much more room. This game is much too fun, not to mention educational to cut it this short! Please do what you can to let us keep expanding!!!

acornchief
07-23-12, 09:08 AM
Ditto the above. Worked so hard to get the "goal" animals and create a great zoo, and now having to store exhibits. Even spent a small amount of real money for gems to purchase special exhibits, and now not able to expand to include everything. Expansions should be plentiful enough to include at least one of every creature/attraction offered in the game. Please consider upping the size, or changing things so that the items offered do not exceed the space allowed in the game. Total bummer for me and my son!!!

pamnmeg
08-16-12, 05:35 AM
How are you all storing animals? I can only find an option to delete

pamnmeg
08-16-12, 05:36 AM
Nevermind

christof13
01-13-13, 10:33 AM
What's the point in having so many animals if there is no room to place them? Please provide an expansion update from 5x5 to 7x7 tiles at least!

Thanks!

chickenluff
01-18-13, 02:26 PM
What's the point in having so many animals if there is no room to place them? Please provide an expansion update from 5x5 to 7x7 tiles at least!

Thanks!
Totally agree. Almost at my limit and have heaps more animals to buy. Don't want to lose paths

xenazoo
01-31-13, 08:13 AM
i would like to see something in the welcome center or ticket counter department added to both zoo story 1 and zoo story 2 thanks .

carpenn61
02-17-13, 04:45 AM
I would like to have further expansion opportunities as I have run out of space thanks