PDA

View Full Version : I am getting robbed of my coins!!

alli1616
04-08-12, 06:20 AM
First in FS, and now in BS. The coins I have earned while being away are being subtracted from my total instead of added! This is very frustrating! Does anyone else have this issue???

RoseMeyer
04-08-12, 07:08 AM
theres about a million threads on it....specially in fashion

pops1972
04-08-12, 07:39 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25913-Coin-bug try this thread.

mrswynn
04-08-12, 04:45 PM
I was able to fix it by deleting Bakery Story and only playing the valentines version. It also helps to log out of the game when you leave, or at least make sure you leave from your own bakery and not with a pop up window open or from someone else's bakery.

kooky panda
04-08-12, 06:29 PM
I was able to fix it by deleting Bakery Story and only playing the valentines version. It also helps to log out of the game when you leave, or at least make sure you leave from your own bakery and not with a pop up window open or from someone else's bakery.

thanks for the feedback on this. Regular bakery story, does not have the updated bug fixes yet. Keep playing the valentine version until a manual download comes out for the regular bakery game in the app store.

piggiful
04-09-12, 07:33 AM
BS, RS and FS all have this issue.

The only one I'm not experiencing this issue on right now is the classic BS (but it's been only a few days since I moved to this updated version, I could be wrong).

It happens in FS the most. It happens throughout the day, but it's obviously the morning one that hurts the most. I get nothing 3 out of 4 mornings for the overnight sales.

Usually I lose around 110k in the morning for BS, 50-70k for RS and 43-50k for FS. They don't seem occur at the same time. Since I can take the loss in RS or BS, I tried getting on those first...but that doesn't help. I still get dinged in FS.

In BS, at 96+, I'm still 7 expansions short, and filled with cheap white tables. It's sad. I just watch the coinage stuck at the same number forever. It's worse in RS. So, I have really given up on expanding in either BS or RS. I'm hoping to find fun in FS....but it seems to be the worst of the 3, as I'm struggling to even get to the 500k expansion. I'm not even close to getting there at 35. I'm lucky to have enough coins to order clothing.

AnnasCoffee
04-09-12, 09:49 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25913-Coin-bug try this thread.

Post #23 in this thread is interesting.

Fixing the coin bug doesnt seem to be a priority to Team Lava. I understand they are making gem players a priority over coin players. But, do they understand I'm not going to buy gems if they don't fix their game first. This coin bug makes Team Lava seem really unreliable to their customers. Why would I risk losing real money, they can't even give us our "fake" coins.

piggiful
04-09-12, 10:58 AM
Post #23 in this thread is interesting.

Fixing the coin bug doesnt seem to be a priority to Team Lava. I understand they are making gem players a priority over coin players. But, do they understand I'm not going to buy gems if they don't fix their game first. This coin bug makes Team Lava seem really unreliable to their customers. Why would I risk losing real money, they can't even give us our "fake" coins.

Maybe someone will buy gems to convert to gold? It's still a very profitable business.

jumphigh128
04-10-12, 07:35 AM
I know.. I had all my counters filled with food, and in the morning they were all gone, bu t I hadn't made a single dollar more

piggiful
04-10-12, 07:54 AM
I'm happy to announce that I didn't losing a single coin in BS or FS this morning:) It's my lucky day.

piggiful
04-10-12, 07:55 AM
Make a few coins in RS as well:) It really is my lucky day. I made coins overnight in all 3 games!