PDA

View Full Version : Effective way to level up?

HmongVillager
04-07-12, 04:00 PM
Im a level 10 and i feel like I've been leveling up slowly so any ideas?

pryana510
04-07-12, 04:20 PM
Well, you can visit your neighbors and you get bonus points for doing so. You can also have animals that cost a lot of money to breed. This way when you collect from those pets, you will get lots of experience points. For example, if you have a full family of the Bassett Hound, you can get at least 10 xp from them. Also, don't forget to collect from your existing pets every now and then.

GOOD LUCK!!!

girlpower999
05-06-12, 02:28 PM
Buying decorations gets you leveled up very fast...I got through level 29 in one day. But make sure it is from the displays category and says "Bunus! +whatever number XP

europelove
05-06-12, 10:33 PM
I started playing a month or so ago and now im level 19!i level up every midnight or morning! This is what i do:
1)i buy as many pets as i can afford and collect from them
2)have many neighboors so when they visit me i collect more coins and paws!and get parts to finish pets
3)i-as long as i can-finish quests,but i dont focus on one,i try to finish lots in one time!and i start from the easiest
4)i buy lots of displays-decorations

This is what i do,so hope i helped

europelove
05-06-12, 10:36 PM
Oh and i have my tablet with me when im home after school so i can collect every pet that is ready!

Branston73
05-06-12, 11:29 PM
Collect Many times a day. That's what I do and you do get on quickly.

Denel31
05-12-12, 08:16 PM
Work on your social rating. Keep visiting and collecting hearts and coins from neighbors. Have as many neighbors as you can handle and always give back. Your neighbors are the secret. The more neighbors you visit the higher your daily bonus : )

gidjagirl
05-14-12, 06:32 PM
When are we gonna get another expansion..... I need some more room to put in some more animals....

Denel31
05-17-12, 05:06 PM
When are we gonna get another expansion..... I need some more room to put in some more animals....

That is the 64,000 dollar question! Expand or not to expand that is the question TL. Your gamers and customers are asking the same question over and over again. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.