PDA

View Full Version : Quantity of Food in Gifts not matching what I put out

Unregistered
11-04-10, 02:47 PM
So I'm nice enough to have a lot of friends who send me gifts on a daily basis. But say I have 1,000 servings of waffles in my gifts. When I use them and put them out, it says there's only like 150 or so waffles. So, I'm losing a lot of food somewhere.

Annonymous
11-06-10, 06:17 AM
I TOTALLY AGREE. B/C MY GIFTS I RECEIVED, FOR EXAMPLE SAY "STEW" SERVING AMOUNT x1850 BUT WHEN I SERVE IT ON THE FLOOR IT SAYS ONLY x150, WHICH IS THE AMOUNT OF SERVING FOR 1 STEW. WHICH I THINK THE GAME DEVELOPER SHOULD FIX AND MAKE AND UPDATE FOR ALL THE GLITCHES AND BUGS BEFORE LAUGHING 2-3 NEW GAMES OUT. B/C IT SHOWS THEIR LACK OF CONCERN FOR ERRORS OR GLITCHES AND JUST WANTING TO PROMOTE MORE GAMES AND JUST NEGLECTING TO FIX GLITCHES B/C ALL THAT WILL DO IS CAUSE GAME PLAYERS SO GET ALL ANNOYED WITH THE LITTLE ERRORS AND THEN IN TURN WILL LOSE INTEREST TO SOME OTHER GAME WITH SIMILIAR CHARACTERISTICS BUT HAVE MUCH LESS ANNOYANCES AND GLITCHES.

GummyBear07
11-06-10, 12:40 PM
This was a bug on the game, have you updated your app? If you haven't yet you just need to update it so that the bug is no longer there, if you have already updated and the problem still persist then just go around to a few neighbors when you put down your gift and when you come back then the right ammount will be there :D