PDA

View Full Version : Still no new update, was supposed to be there april 5th....

Mijannie
04-07-12, 02:46 PM
How can it be that I still don't have the new update for easter?
I want a hedging-machine! Does anyone know how I can update?:confused::confused:

oxford37
04-07-12, 03:02 PM
It will come out on this coming Tuesday:)

sparklytink
04-07-12, 03:05 PM
Yeah.... After Easter :(

ButterPanda
04-07-12, 03:12 PM
Updates are on Fridays and Tuesdays. If you don't get it Friday, you'll get it Tuesday. Even if there is a holiday in between there is no guarantee that you'll get it on Friday.

jackie2006
04-07-12, 03:34 PM
Why is updates on Tuesday or Thursday? Last time we got update on Friday.
Here is my answer for the update.
"the programmers for TL are on vacation, they will come back after Easter, So no updates for you....LOL. "

sweetstuff525
04-07-12, 03:40 PM
Why is updates on Tuesday or Thursday? Last time we got update on Friday.
Here is my answer for the update.
"the programmers for TL are on vacation, they will come back after Easter, So no updates for you....LOL. "

not really the updates roll out thursday to tuesday everyweek .... just that maybe you just realized it this week because its your first time you didnt get it on thursday ... but this has happened to me before regardless if its a holiday

MarySugar
04-07-12, 04:02 PM
That doesn't make any sense at all. Release an Easter update after the holiday is over? This update should have come out two or three weeks ago.

Mijannie
04-07-12, 10:48 PM
Hello everybody and have a nice easter!!!!

Okay, about updates being on tuesday or thursday I understand.
But still some of my friends can already buy this egg-hatching oven that they could buy with the ears and eggs.
I have ears and eggs, but I can't buy that machine, nor the basket with eggs and all.
How is that possible, and is there any chance I can get that now too?

DAmanding
04-08-12, 09:30 AM
Hello everybody and have a nice easter!!!!

Okay, about updates being on tuesday or thursday I understand.
But still some of my friends can already buy this egg-hatching oven that they could buy with the ears and eggs.
I have ears and eggs, but I can't buy that machine, nor the basket with eggs and all.
How is that possible, and is there any chance I can get that now too?

The egg-hatching oven and basket with eggs is part of the update. Since you didn't get it Thursday you'll get it Tuesday.

Mijannie
04-08-12, 11:09 AM
:):):):):):)Okay thanks, then everything is clear to me!!!!:):):):):):):):)

nk001
04-10-12, 01:51 AM
I havent got even a single easter update??? By when will i get it?

yanochka
04-10-12, 01:59 AM
You can find items from updates in the store - you will not get a pop-up message.

I got mine about two hours ago.