PDA

View Full Version : Issue with breeding chocolate bunny...

texasgirl2012
04-07-12, 02:26 PM
I was trying to breed my chocolate bunny in my nursery and it says it cost 3460 coins. When I click on it though, I get the message that I don't have enough gems. When I click on the actual bunny pen, it says it costs gems. So, I just wanted to report to the lava team that there is obviously a typo in the nursery for the chocolate bunnies. 😊

sweetstuff525
04-07-12, 02:29 PM
That's weird I crossbreed my chocolate. Bunny twice with coins....

pinkster73
04-07-12, 02:45 PM
Where's the chocolate bunny? I haven't seen this

oxford37
04-07-12, 02:58 PM
Where's the chocolate bunny? I haven't seen this

I haven't aswell.

sweetstuff525
04-07-12, 03:29 PM
It's in the crossbreed need to crossbreed bunny lab and the rabbit takes 10 hours 3460 coins

redsox555
04-07-12, 03:31 PM
And just realized that when u go to breed babies they cost 8 gems a piece. Boooo. Team lava is really scoring points with me this Easter. NOT.

sweetstuff525
04-07-12, 03:37 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/rjnz2q.png http://i39.tinypic.com/29qikg4.png

sweetstuff525
04-07-12, 03:38 PM
And just realized that when u go to breed babies they cost 8 gems a piece. Boooo. Team lava is really scoring points with me this Easter. NOT.

what you mean you can only crossbreed them for coins? but to make babies yo u need gems that is messed up

redsox555
04-07-12, 03:47 PM
Sweetstuff525 just went to make the babies and it said they cost 8 gems and 9 hours. So annoying. I'm not doing it.

sweetstuff525
04-07-12, 03:48 PM
Sweetstuff525 just went to make the babies and it said they cost 8 gems and 9 hours. So annoying. I'm not doing it.

i wont either..... ill stay with 2 bunnies its not like we get so much xp or gems for finishing families

kooky panda
04-07-12, 04:04 PM
I have reported this to the Community managers
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?25225-Breed-Information-Database&p=277112&viewfull=1#post277112

redsox555
04-07-12, 05:29 PM
Thanks kooky panda. You really are proactive on these boards and your manner is always pleasant even when the topics sometimes are not. Team lava is lucky to have you :)

hope the babies don't cut actually cost gems. I was looking forward to seeing how tiny and cute they would be!

texasgirl2012
04-07-12, 08:54 PM
Yeah, it looks like they fixed it...it now says it costs gems to breed. Boo hiss! Thanks for fixing the issue so quickly though!

redsox555
04-08-12, 12:19 AM
So the chocolate bunny was supposed to cost gems to begin with? That's embarrassing.

Rather than keeping the choc bunny the way it was (costing coin) and adjusting the breeding cost from gems to coins, Teamlava switched it to all cost gems? Oh my. That was fast. They sure work quickly when the advantage is on the side of the customer don't they? Gross.

It would have been nice of them to leave it as it was, especially considering their shortcomings this Easter.

kitkat1397
04-08-12, 12:26 AM
Fiquers with all the other rip off scams I've seen with this game they would try and twist the knife in there customers a little bit more. Teamlava has no sense of true customer support, because there are to many sheep that play and just hand money over fist to them. This is why I play dragonvale by backflip studios, no rip off scams and you can earn gems there.

TZLove2
04-08-12, 12:46 AM
Yep, they changed it. My first crossbreed was for coins. Now it costs gems. My poor bunny will stay alone in its pen now.

pryana510
04-08-12, 01:17 AM
I don't even have the chocolate bunnies and it says I need gems.

P3tsRus
04-08-12, 07:13 AM
same here =(

P3tsRus
04-08-12, 07:14 AM
Yep, they changed it. My first crossbreed was for coins. Now it costs gems. My poor bunny will stay alone in its pen now.

Same here =(

buffykins
04-08-12, 07:31 AM
Can't believe people have cross bred for coins when it cost me gems!! So unfair!! Team lava get some uniformity on the games!! One rule for some,another rule for others!! Not good 

buffykins
04-08-12, 07:31 AM
Oh and I think we should gets our gems back!! I've wasted money on those gems!!

sweetstuff525
04-08-12, 07:51 AM
oh my good thing i crossbreed with coins twice lol but not bredding babies for gems sorry...... since they fixed it why not leave it for coind for everyone? same thing happened with tulips and beehives in bakery put in by mistake couple hours removed

adorablechic
04-08-12, 04:17 PM
i brought one for 8 gems, didnt realize till i looked at my gems on the top. grr.

chagushu
04-09-12, 04:31 AM
it was annoying me that... why they change it????
Is it a game? Why we need to pay a lot for game?
We can pay time to earn gem by other way!
I started to like those game such as pocket potions... than those even I like those game more before it become like this!

sweetstuff525
04-09-12, 06:19 AM
Looking in the bright side they did give us 3 animals for Easter for coins

Limaxa
04-09-12, 07:44 AM
My two Bunnys cost both 8 gems

partymomo
04-09-12, 10:04 AM
I am have the same problem, I think I can breed the babies with coin, so I not even look when I choose to breed them. I clicked so fast then "boom!" I saw 8💎disappeared. Dang it! I can use those 💎for get the new pet 😰

AuntyRose32
04-09-12, 10:40 AM
Fiquers with all the other rip off scams I've seen with this game they would try and twist the knife in there customers a little bit more. Teamlava has no sense of true customer support, because there are to many sheep that play and just hand money over fist to them. This is why I play dragonvale by backflip studios, no rip off scams and you can earn gems there.

Umm...calling people sheep because they pay TL to play these games is more than a little rude! I spend money on gems and I can tell you I certainly don't consider myself a sheep. I don't give my money away hand over fist. I spend my money as I see fit. You don't need to spend money to play these games, I understand you need to spend money if you want some of the really nice/cool items but it's still a choice. After all it is a form of entertainment, you can't go to the cinema and think you can get in free. If you want to see the movie you got to pay for the ticket! I don't expect to be entertained for free and so I'm willing to pay for something I enjoy. If however you feel so hard done by playing these games then they are obviously not the games for you but there is no need to insult people about it. So I suggest you stick to the other games you mentioned in your post and don't worry about the 'sheep' spending THEIR money with TL. Happy gaming to you.

pinkster73
04-09-12, 11:24 AM
I am a sheep!

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/images-5-14.jpg

AuntyRose32
04-09-12, 12:46 PM
I am a sheep!

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/images-5-14.jpg

Lol....:D Apparently so.

Power to the sheeple is right:)

Kaisermaster
04-09-12, 05:48 PM
No fair this isn't right I have two for coins but now I have to breed for gems no way

HmongVillager
04-09-12, 05:55 PM
Thats the way the cookie crumbles..
http://http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1564&bih=656&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=spDBtC2pHExDwM:&imgrefurl=http://blog.tigglobal.com/index.php/uncategorized/news-we-noted-will-the-cookie-crumble-how-new-uk-restrictions-are-changing-the-game/&docid=9y-ALvGSxvlBaM&imgurl=http://blog.tigglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/crumbling_cookie_tig_global_blog.jpg&w=199&h=200&ei=2oSDT_6tBsXi0QH3s9TCBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=209&vpy=169&dur=120&hovh=160&hovw=159&tx=121&ty=96&sig=116350310337840035158&page=1&tbnh=144&tbnw=141&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:70

HmongVillager
04-09-12, 05:56 PM
EEK that didnt work :o
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1564&bih=656&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=spDBtC2pHExDwM:&imgrefurl=http://blog.tigglobal.com/index.php/uncategorized/news-we-noted-will-the-cookie-crumble-how-new-uk-restrictions-are-changing-the-game/&docid=9y-ALvGSxvlBaM&imgurl=http://blog.tigglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/crumbling_cookie_tig_global_blog.jpg&w=199&h=200&ei=2oSDT_6tBsXi0QH3s9TCBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=209&vpy=169&dur=120&hovh=160&hovw=159&tx=121&ty=96&sig=116350310337840035158&page=1&tbnh=144&tbnw=141&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:70

HmongVillager
04-09-12, 05:57 PM
I suck at image posting :p
FORGET THIS!!!!!!

redsox555
04-09-12, 06:41 PM
Hi all. I pay for gems as well which is one of the reasons this is frustrating to me. However, I think whether we pay for gems or not, we can all agree that these games are time consuming and most of us have spent a lot of time playing. Companies make mistakes, and TL has had some real doozies this Easter. I would feel better about my purchases and time spent on their product if they acknowledged their shortcomings and were just honest about them.

If u venture to the other boards here u will see similar complaints in all of their games. The most absurd to me, being that offering updates, sales, in game purchases, in a random manner is passed off as acceptable and normal. I'm a gamer. Never seen this with any other company.

The problem isn't that gamers spend their $$ on gems. The problem is TL produces really cute games that people want to play and then they don't offer fair updates and positive customer support. We all have a choice...spend $ or not, play their games or not, voice concerns on here or don't. Let's not put each other down. This is a real community, and all of us, including Team Lava, should respect that.

stagebeauty
04-10-12, 11:32 AM
Hi all. I pay for gems as well which is one of the reasons this is frustrating to me. However, I think whether we pay for gems or not, we can all agree that these games are time consuming and most of us have spent a lot of time playing. Companies make mistakes, and TL has had some real doozies this Easter. I would feel better about my purchases and time spent on their product if they acknowledged their shortcomings and were just honest about them.

If u venture to the other boards here u will see similar complaints in all of their games. The most absurd to me, being that offering updates, sales, in game purchases, in a random manner is passed off as acceptable and normal. I'm a gamer. Never seen this with any other company.

The problem isn't that gamers spend their $$ on gems. The problem is TL produces really cute games that people want to play and then they don't offer fair updates and positive customer support. We all have a choice...spend $ or not, play their games or not, voice concerns on here or don't. Let's not put each other down. This is a real community, and all of us, including Team Lava, should respect that.

First, I agree with what you're saying. We don't need to bash each other in the community.

Second, are you saying the gems purchases, etc. are not normal for other games? If so, I'm confused. DLC is normal for console games.

TeamLava's competitors: Zynga (Farmville, etc.), EA (Sims Social), and others all run on the exact same "free to play / pay for perks" model.

That's why I find everyone complaining about gems ridiculous. It's an accepted business model. But we expect some sort of customer interaction, that some of their competitors do provide.

redsox555
04-10-12, 12:48 PM
Hi stagebeauty. I think downloadable content and in game purchases are very common. In some cases, like on our PS3 and xbox360, the content might cost about half as much as the game, and the expansions add many hours of game play. I enjoy those big expansions...they add to gameplay for sure! I feel the same way about the gems here, they add more to the experience.

Here's what's different...TL issues updates at random. Some of their players get fun updates, a lot do not (including holiday content, which arrived after Easter for me this year). TL issues sales at random, some players get discounts on gems some don't. Some in game purchases are offered to some and not others. And the worst, in my opinion, offering goals to players to achieve gems and game content to everyone who isn't using a droid (I use an iPad btw). It's all very unfair, especially because TL made their games based on a rank/level/score system. All of this randomness skews the players ability to score more points or level, thus making their actual scoring systems inaccurate.

Listen, I'm not saying that other games don't issue "bonus" content on special occasions to winners of contests, attendees at Pax, etc. What I am saying though, is that as a whole, nobody in the gaming community issues updates weekly, seasonally, daily, to some of their players and not others. Furthermore, check other devices throughout your home as well: TiVo, cable, internet. Those companies issue updates all at once too.

The randomness in which team lava works annoys me, not the fact that they charge for gems. This bunny incident is a blatant example. I didn't use gems to get to get my two bunnies, but a lot of people did. Those people that used gems are upset about that. And they should be. How fair is that?!

pinkster73
04-10-12, 12:52 PM
It's not fair. To use what someone said earlier: TL's business model is bizarre.

AuntyRose32
04-10-12, 12:58 PM
Hi stagebeauty. I think downloadable content and in game purchases are very common. In some cases, like on our PS3 and xbox360, the content might cost about half as much as the game, and the expansions add many hours of game play. I enjoy those big expansions...they add to gameplay for sure! I feel the same way about the gems here, they add more to the experience.

Here's what's different...TL issues updates at random. Some of their players get fun updates, a lot do not (including holiday content, which arrived after Easter for me this year). TL issues sales at random, some players get discounts on gems some don't. Some in game purchases are offered to some and not others. And the worst, in my opinion, offering goals to players to achieve gems and game content to everyone who isn't using a droid (I use an iPad btw). It's all very unfair, especially because TL made their games based on a rank/level/score system. All of this randomness skews the players ability to score more points or level, thus making their actual scoring systems inaccurate.

Listen, I'm not saying that other games don't issue "bonus" content on special occasions to winners of contests, attendees at Pax, etc. What I am saying though, is that as a whole, nobody in the gaming community issues updates weekly, seasonally, daily, to some of their players and not others. Furthermore, check other devices throughout your home as well: TiVo, cable, internet. Those companies issue updates all at once too.

The randomness in which team lava works annoys me, not the fact that they charge for gems. This bunny incident is a blatant example. I didn't use gems to get to get my two bunnies, but a lot of people did. Those people that used gems are upset about that. And they should be. How fair is that?!

Well said.

THE RANDOMNESS OF EVERYTHING THAT TL DOES, THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES.

stagebeauty
04-11-12, 09:01 AM

Thanks for the clarification! I completely agree with everything you said!

MiniLaura
04-11-12, 09:09 AM

To be fair to TL, the bunny incident is NOT an example of randomness. They intended the bunnies to be for gems, screwed up by making the bunnies available for coins, then "fixed" their mistake by making all the bunnies for gems.

They did not randomly give people the chance to get the bunny for coins and randomly give other people the chance to get the bunny for gems. They allowed EVERYONE to get the bunnies for coins--if they were fast enough to do it. Then they changed it so that EVERYONE had to pay gems to get the bunnies.

That said, I also dislike the randomness. I just don't think this is an example of it.

iceschool101221
04-11-12, 11:04 AM
I just think we should all stop insulting TL before weball get suspended accounts... TL could you please put a few more opportunities for free gems into your games? My family can't afford gems and I adore these games but I have quite a few quests on them in which I need gems. I understand how to earn them in RS, BS, and CS but, haven't found how to earn them in ZS, PS, and FS. Thank you so much for (mostly) free apps that are so incredible =D

iceschool101221
04-11-12, 11:04 AM
* we all

pinkster73
04-11-12, 11:06 AM
You don't get suspended for expressing your opinion, if its done reasonably.

redsox555
04-11-12, 05:07 PM
To be fair to TL, the bunny incident is NOT an example of randomness. They intended the bunnies to be for gems, screwed up by making the bunnies available for coins, then "fixed" their mistake by making all the bunnies for gems.

They did not randomly give people the chance to get the bunny for coins and randomly give other people the chance to get the bunny for gems. They allowed EVERYONE to get the bunnies for coins--if they were fast enough to do it. Then they changed it so that EVERYONE had to pay gems to get the bunnies.

That said, I also dislike the randomness. I just don't think this is an example of it.

Ok, now I think we're getting into semantics. The end result is that some customers received bunnies for coins and others used gems. Regardless, of why, or how it was done the final outcome was not planned, which in my opinion, makes this random. I can assume that most customers who don't find out the "reason" on the forums behind why TL operates the way it does feel like this was pretty random, especially when they hear that based on timing, their neighbors got the bunnies for coins and not gems.

kitkat1397
04-12-12, 05:17 PM
The sheeple are the ones who continue to give money to play a game run by a company that continues to make "mistakes" that end up making customers mad. Changing things after the fact, come on, doesnt TL run tests on there updates before going live or are they just another branch of SoE. I run a business, and before we roll out new products, we test everything before going live because the last thing you want to do is make your customers angry. The other big problem I have is the ease of accidental gem usage, which in an email,!admitted it was an issue, and it was being sent to development, probably shot down because I'll bet half there revenue from this game is accidental purchase. All they need to do is add an "are you sure button" I still have not heard back about that.

redsox555
04-13-12, 01:41 AM
The sheeple are the ones who continue to give money to play a game run by a company that continues to make "mistakes" that end up making customers mad.

Lost me after you mentioned sheeple again. I apparently belong to that group. I'm not thrilled with how tl works either, but I don't feel that warrants name calling. You seem rather passionate about tl and their customers for someone who isn't spending money on their games.

kitkat1397
04-14-12, 11:05 AM
You seem rather passionate about tl and their customers for someone who isn't spending money on their games.
Anymore, not spending money on there games anymore, I've bought plenty of gems, I won't anymore until they fix just a couple of problems.
1) correct the ease of accidental gem usage.
Just adding a simple are you sure would suffice, but placing your button to use the gems right where your thumb just pressed, making it very easy to double tap, sizing the button to use gems twice as large as the not use button, and coloring them similar pastel shades instead of red and green was a well thought out marketing plan.
2) almost every update we get an "oops, our mistake, we need you to use gems again"
3) maybe add a way to earn gems, I don't even really care about this one, but it would be nice, I can earn 5 gems a day on another game I play, as long as you pay attention.

ThorVII
04-29-12, 04:06 PM
I NNNNEEEEEDDDD one of those

iluvtea3
06-14-12, 02:03 PM
So frustrat it wont let me make any bunnies with out gems
I love this game but its starting to get kinda pointless n pathetic tl needs to
Come up with more goals!!!