PDA

View Full Version : Magic Easter egg tree - missing!

maddog199425
04-06-12, 10:46 PM
My neighbors are telling me to go to the store in the tree section... yeah, well I don't have the tree's anywhere. I've looked in Featured items too. And apparently there are other items as well. All I get is an add for the big bunny in the animal section for 40 gems. I thought I was crazy than another neighbor; Dolly is now looking for them too. I think there is a malfunction. Any suggestions for a fix?

oxford37
04-06-12, 11:37 PM
Did you have the tree earlier?

sourlicorice2
04-06-12, 11:54 PM
Updates roll out on Thursday and Tuesday. If you didn't get it Thursday you'll get it on Tuesday. limited items which I guess the big bunny is as I didn't get the offer, are sent out randomly to people on Thursdays. If you didn't get the limited offer on Thursday then you won't (like me) get it at all.

All other updates if did not get on Thursday, like the tree, then you'll have to wait till Tuesday.

mykidsmom70
04-07-12, 06:04 AM
I am at Level 72 in Farm story, and I did not receive anything for Easter. Tomorrow is Easter! Team Lava should have put the Easter stuff out two weeks before Easter, not two days before. Like myself, did not receive any Easter updates. Is Team Lava going to wait until after Easter when I receive them? That's {}I am going to delete all of my Team Lava games tonight if I don't get my updates.

kooky panda
04-07-12, 08:20 AM
As source stated, updates roll out on Thursday and Tuesday randomly.

I am sorry mykidsmom, but you probably will not see your update until Tuesday.

Rachael98
04-07-12, 09:05 AM
I am at Level 72 in Farm story, and I did not receive anything for Easter. Tomorrow is Easter! Team Lava should have put the Easter stuff out two weeks before Easter, not two days before. Like myself, did not receive any Easter updates. Is Team Lava going to wait until after Easter when I receive them? That's [EDIT R98] I am going to delete all of my Team Lava games tonight if I don't get my updates.

Ah, come on, don't delete them over that...

lupi123
04-07-12, 09:20 AM
I am upset too. Easter is tomorrow and I did not get the update.

redsox555
04-07-12, 09:25 AM
I just posted on here about items being offered at random as well. *Even*more annoying is that the particular updates I was referring to are holiday specific ~ so myself, and others, won't be receiving them until after the actual holiday. *

It's extremely hard to understand how a gaming company would choose to issue updates in that manner (I actually thought this randomness was a bug in their system, which is what led me to the forums to begin with). *Random player updates are*not ok for a few reasons, but mainly because all games should be based on equal gameplay.*The reason this randomness is especially irritating in these particular games (the story series) is because 1. A lot of us spend a lot of money playing them, and 2. Team Lava made the games score/level based. Offering certain items, sales, goals (or lack of~android users) to some, skews the very platform these games are based on, obviously, and thus makes the actual score/level of players inaccurate in a way. *Which leaves me wondering, what's the point of the game? I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels this way. *This doesn't seem to be a winning formula for team lava if they actually plan to generate any sort of long term revenue from their games. *The gaming community is a tight knit group. *A re****tion for abusing loyal customers isn't a cute look.

Playing a game using this flawed system is becoming less desirable, as the fun of these games (for me), is the challenge and reward. It's not so challenging or rewarding when I know that team lava arbitrarily issues unfair advantages. *Also, really makes me feel awesome about the latest $20 I just spent on their games when I'm not one of the select few who have been recently randomly rewarded...ugh

I would love to hear what an actual employee has to say about this inferior product that their putting out to paying customers, because the "it's a free game" excuse doesn't really sit well with me.

redsox555
04-07-12, 09:36 AM
Not sure why my post has asterisks in it...

GarBear56
04-07-12, 12:04 PM
As source stated, updates roll out on Thursday and Tuesday randomly.

I am sorry mykidsmom, but you probably will not see your update until Tuesday.
FYI, mykidsmom, aka Miss Kimmi, is my wife. That ain't no Bologna Sandwich!! She did not get the Easter update and, according to Kooky Panda, will not until after Easter. Now that is Bologna Sandwich!

sweetstuff525
04-07-12, 12:09 PM
I like bologna sandwich

quentinsmommy
04-08-12, 02:13 PM
No, I have mine, but I didn't get the Fashion update yet.:( All my neighbors have it and I'm so jealous!:p

maddog199425
04-14-12, 09:09 AM
Thanks, everybody this was my first thread here and now I did get my tree's.

Branston73
04-14-12, 09:18 AM
I've got my tree!