PDA

View Full Version : Appliance deletion question

oreo1981
04-06-12, 05:33 PM
Hello all, 2 quick questions..

1). If a new appliance comes out, say, the easter appliance..Does it remain ingame forever? Or do they take the appliance away after a while?

2) Related to the seasonal appliance like easter one..If we buy one, after a while, do the recipes get taken away? Do we keep the seasonal appliance forever since we baught it? With the same recipes?

3) Say I am allowed 8 appliances for my level. Can I sell 2 appliances, and buy different appliances?

And a non appliance related question, this is a general question in reguards to items. If someone buys a limited item, and they put the item in their storage..when limited item gets removed from the game for people to buy, the person who baught the item will have it forever right?

Thanks.

oreo1981
04-06-12, 05:37 PM
(actually, that was 4 questions) :D

kooky panda
04-06-12, 06:20 PM
1. any appliance has a chance of being removed, but usually only seasonal appliances are removed.
2. If you buy the appliance, you will be able to keep it with the receipes even though the option to buy a new one is removed.
3. yes you can sell appliances, but I would not do that. You can always store appliances you are not using. so you can switch your appliances in and out whenever you need them.
So if you can only have 8 out , and you have 8 ovens out, but you want to use the stove you can store all or some of the ovens, then bring out stoves from storage to use them.

If you buy the limited offer you will be able to keep it even though you cannot no longer buy anymore.

DAmanding
04-08-12, 09:45 AM
Never sell always store everything! You never know when you may want to use it again later. :)