PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Item Suggestion Feedback

ButterPanda
04-06-12, 12:25 PM
Hello everyone! Today is Feedback Friday and we want your opinion on the following suggestion for content themes that have been given to us by the community. Please post your response in this thread and let us know if you like or dislike the following idea for Bakery Story and let us know any item suggestions you think would match this theme.

Summer Beach Theme!

sissy8
04-06-12, 12:40 PM
i think 10 eggs and 10 bunnyears are to much resto has 5 and a regular, it was the same with the bleu motor and pink fuse, to much, please some regular gifts and some rare:rolleyes:

sissy8
04-06-12, 12:45 PM
and why is the food selling so slow, I throw 100000 s of food away to make some space:(

veenilla
04-06-12, 01:22 PM
Please allow Android users to see part gifts :(

oxford37
04-06-12, 02:02 PM
Giant Sandcastle! New Ice Creams and cool fizzy drink machine:)

marmento
04-08-12, 05:17 PM
Please allow Android users to see part gifts :(

I think I'm happier not knowing precisely what's in my parts inventory. If i don't have enough, I can always issue a materials request and usually am able to complete it in a day. If i knew what was in inventory, I'd probably be far more touchy and demanding about what is otherwise truly and essentially a gift.

marmento
04-08-12, 05:27 PM
conceptually, I immediately think of summer beach theme as more aligned with a restaurant. However, for a bakery, shell type items, maybe a picnic basket sort of thing. Special beach themed cakes and ice cream desserts. I second the fizzy drink mx.

Decorations would be easy.

fangme
04-08-12, 08:36 PM
i think 10 eggs and 10 bunnyears are to much resto has 5 and a regular, it was the same with the bleu motor and pink fuse, to much, please some regular gifts and some rare:rolleyes:

I agreed with sissy8

sweetapple154
04-08-12, 08:51 PM
for the tables and chairs i suggest banana lounges and mini fold-able tables

richiebakes
04-11-12, 08:47 PM
Milk ! We need milk in the bakery to wash down all the goodies!