PDA

View Full Version : Zoo 2 Item Suggestion Feedback

ButterPanda
04-06-12, 12:20 PM
Hello everyone! Today is Feedback Friday and we want your opinion on the following suggestion for content themes that have been given to us by the community. Please post your response in this thread and let us know if you like or dislike the following idea for Zoo 2 and let us know any item suggestions you think would match this theme.

Carnival Animals Theme!

sissy8
04-06-12, 12:49 PM
i am so happy that i don t play that game anymore:o:o

Sandys0
04-06-12, 01:27 PM
I still play the game and i love it but i have no space left and lots of families in my storage so it's kind of hard to focus on new stuff but i woud say if we gowith carnival well then we could get weird animals like a cat with 2 heads or something like that... :)

Limaxa
04-06-12, 02:00 PM
Yes..Why not, sounds good.. But the Space Problem is really annoying :-/

oxford37
04-06-12, 02:04 PM
i am so happy that i don t play that game anymore:o:o

Why????

pamalal
04-07-12, 07:12 AM
I want more space , I dont want to put animals in storage. I love the new animals and I am working on goals. when will you let us get more space

chagushu
04-09-12, 04:39 AM
I'm so disappointed about this game once I play it longer. Some goals so ridiculous, why? Such as, cross-dreed lion + bald eagle costs 35 gems, and we just can get back 10 gems =)) so why should we pay that much for this much?
We want to play your game, we need to buy gem?
Also space problem!
I hope you can consider about this issue.
I'm thinking about stop to play those game. It's better because I don't need to be upset about those problem!

papatya0
04-19-12, 03:32 PM
We want to earn gems like in all other stories by completing something and more expansion, I think we waited long enough now!

lori11941
06-04-12, 05:24 PM
I have to say that the money earned for animals that take longer does not seem proportionate to the amount of time you need to earn that money. For Example:

a fully upgraded family of elephants will earn $40 every 3 minutes
a fully upgraded family of koala will earn $90 every 2 hours

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but the elephants are earning $13.33 per minute, the koalas only $0.75 per minute. Why wait 2 hours to collect?

I've only been playing this game for a few days, but I can see that I'll quickly become bored and delete it because it's illogical. So far the only Team Lava game I've tried and loved is Bakery Story.

pbrigitte
06-29-12, 03:17 AM
I really like the idea! Dancing bear etc! I have had to force quit a lot on my Android lately though, just a heads up!