PDA

View Full Version : No new items for me but my neighbors have them.

azzuri924
04-06-12, 09:51 AM
I didn't get any new items but all my neighbors did. I tried to reinstall but that didn't do anything.

Is anyone else having this problem? I got new items in BS and RS but not in CS or FS.

What's going on?

HmongVillager
04-06-12, 09:53 AM
You either recieve the updates Thursday or Tuesday(next week) i think

sunnyDreams
04-06-12, 10:01 AM
My HTC Evo 4g didn't get the update either. We will hopefully have them next Tuesday. I wish they would release the holiday updates earlier.

azzuri924
04-06-12, 10:03 AM
I hope we get them. It's seems crazy that all my neighbors have the new items for days but I don't.

HmongVillager
04-06-12, 10:05 AM
I hope we get them. It's seems crazy that all my neighbors have the new items for days but I don't.

Yeah, i think the updates are done randomly and some people get it on Thursday and others get it on Tuesday.

pinkster73
04-06-12, 10:05 AM
If you don't have them yet you will get them on Tuesday.

azzuri924
04-06-12, 10:27 AM
I don't understand why I got updates in two games and didn't in two other games.

pinkster73
04-06-12, 12:35 PM
I don't understand why I got updates in two games and didn't in two other games.

The updates are rolled out randomly.

GarBear56
04-07-12, 06:01 AM
TeamLava, this is total {}. This is an Easter update with Easter content and some won't get it until after Easter? Does that make any sort of sense? Why wasn't this content rolled out a couple of weeks ago?

My wife did not get the update yet and she is VERY upset - I don't blame her. Maybe it is time to delete all of the TeamLava games.

Come on, TeamLava, get your stuff together or risk losing more players!!

oxford37
04-07-12, 06:06 AM
You will get your updates on Tuesday which is silly because Easter has finished!,

pinkster73
04-07-12, 09:28 AM
TeamLava, this is total {}. This is an Easter update with Easter content and some won't get it until after Easter? Does that make any sort of sense? Why wasn't this content rolled out a couple of weeks ago?

My wife did not get the update yet and she is VERY upset - I don't blame her. Maybe it is time to delete all of the TeamLava games.

Come on, TeamLava, get your stuff together or risk losing more players!!

Omg if GarBear is upset then something is amiss!

redsox555
04-07-12, 09:32 AM
I just posted here about items (egg stove, tables, and chairs) being offered at random as well. *Even*more annoying is that the particular updates I was referring to are holiday specific ~ so myself, and others, won't be receiving them until after the actual holiday. *

*It's extremely hard to understand how a gaming company would choose to issue updates in that manner (I actually thought this randomness was a bug in their system, which is what led me to the forums to begin with). *Random player updates are*not ok for a few reasons, but mainly because all games should be based on equal gameplay.*The reason this randomness is especially irritating in these particular games (the story series) is because 1. A lot of us spend a lot of money playing them, and 2. Team Lava made the games score/level based. Offering certain items, sales, goals (or lack of~android users) to some, skews the very platform these games are based on, obviously, and thus makes the actual score/level of players inaccurate in a way. *Which leaves me wondering, what's the point of the game? I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels this way. *This doesn't seem to be a winning formula for team lava if they actually plan to generate any sort of long term revenue from their games. *The gaming community is a tight knit group. *A re****tion for abusing loyal customers isn't a cute look.

Playing a game using this flawed system is becoming less desirable, as the fun of these games (for me), is the challenge and reward. It's not so challenging or rewarding when I know that team lava arbitrarily issues unfair advantages. *Also, really makes me feel awesome about the latest $20 I just spent on their games when I'm not one of the select few who have been recently randomly rewarded...ugh

I would love to hear what an actual employee has to say about this inferior product that their putting out to paying customers, because the "it's a free game" excuse doesn't really sit well with me.

redsox555
04-07-12, 09:38 AM
Not sure why my post has asterisks in it...

pinkster73
04-07-12, 09:41 AM
Not sure why my post has asterisks in it...

The filter picks out words within real words. Don't worry about it.

redsox555
04-07-12, 09:47 AM
Thanks for letting me know, pinkster73. I definitely wasn't using foul language and I thought it was editing me. :)

GarBear56
04-07-12, 11:40 AM
Omg if GarBear is upset then something is amiss!
I am and you are correct. I am about to delete all of my games and never spend another dime with TeamLava. I consider myself a fairly reasonable person, but they need to get their act together. How insane is releasing Easter content 2 days AFTER Easter??????

oxford37
04-07-12, 11:57 AM
I am and you are correct. I am about to delete all of my games and never spend another dime with TeamLava. I consider myself a fairly reasonable person, but they need to get their act together. How insane is releasing Easter content 2 days AFTER Easter??????

All this Easter Update thing is Stupid!

azzuri924
04-07-12, 05:28 PM
I feel the same way, I have never had this issue before. What if the updates don't show up? Will anyone care?

kooky panda
04-07-12, 06:18 PM
I feel the same way, I have never had this issue before. What if the updates don't show up? Will anyone care?

You will get your new items on Tuesday. You probably will not get a pop up,they will just appear in your store.