PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a visit button on invites please!

dexdine12
04-06-12, 08:43 AM
Ok..I received a couple of invites that is nice :). These people have never visited my place as far as I can tell from feeds/posts, that is not so nice :(. That means they must have gotten my ID from a neighbors wall from long ago as I haven't posted it anywhere lately OR...more likely...from the forum.

I would like to be able to visit them BEFORE I decide to accept their invite. I know you can decline but there is a chance they are just the neighbor you are looking for at the moment. If we could visit it would be easier to make a decision.

Please nobody invite me after reading this post :p!

HmongVillager
04-06-12, 08:45 AM
I know right!
I hate getting invites and finding it is from a lower level person(no offense to those of a lower level) and not even getting tips or a nice writing on my wall on where they found me like really atleast introduce yourself!!!!!!!

kattybell
04-06-12, 08:46 AM
You know I've always thought about how helpful it would be to have, they can visit us but we can't visit them unless they post on our walls or tip us. Be a nice option.

dexdine12
04-06-12, 09:00 AM
I don't mind if they are lower level as much...I have had some great neighbors that I took on when they just started :) What I don't like is accepting and then visiting and seeing their wall is full of "why don't you tip/gift" or "always fulls" and their cookers are full of dead food! Frustrating to say the least!

greygull
04-06-12, 11:13 AM
I know it's not exactly what you would like to hear - but you can make note of their name, press accept, see what level and star level they are, and go visit them. If you decide you don't want them as neighbors, you can always delete them after.

I'll pass along the suggestion of a visit button though :)

PinkStarbelly
04-14-12, 04:12 PM
I've thought about that visit-button too.. But by the information we do have access to (level and star rating), it shouldn't be impossible to guess what kind of nbr they would be. Looking at the stars rating, we can figure out how active they are at tipping others. I make it a standard to not accept people under 3 stars. I'm a bit reluctant to new players with low level (even if they have high stars rating and are active). Although they'll most likely tip you more consistent (as they probably wont have as many nbrs as the active but higher leveled players) BUT I'm very stubborn about returning tip and low leveled players often dont have enough tables for all the people they tip to return favors. Don't get me wrong, theres many high leveled players that has too few tables too and I dont like them either lol .. Trying to be fair with my "always return tip" can get really annoying when I ask them to lmkwc and when they do and I return, it's full again!! -___-''

ButterPanda
04-14-12, 07:50 PM
thanks for the feedback and ideas. ill pass these on to the devs.