PDA

View Full Version : Problem with restaurant story update

bokdori88
04-06-12, 08:03 AM
Hi.
My Storm8 ID is "bokdori88"
In My Restaurant Story, the new items (Egg table, Egg Chair ...) have not been updated yet.
Please check it up.

kattybell
04-06-12, 08:18 AM
Updates come out on Thursdays and Tuesdays, if you don't have the update you'll get it on Tuesday.

redsox555
04-06-12, 02:11 PM
No, apparently no problem at all. Just the way team lava issues updates... at random. You'll receive your Easter updates after Easter (and so will I). Happy Holidays!

ButterPanda
04-07-12, 05:13 PM
As kattybell and redsox have stated, updates go out on Fridays and Tuesdays regardless of holidays and at random. So if you do not get an update on a Friday they are released, you will get it on Tuesday.

azzuri924
04-07-12, 05:25 PM
There's obviously a lot of anger about these update issues in regards to fairness. Maybe something should be done about it!

peepsuug
04-07-12, 06:34 PM
Well I don't get the update yet :( that not makes me feel so good because I saw everybody have new tables and stoves but not me....I know I have to wait, but why can we have the update at the same time all of the players?

redsox555
04-07-12, 11:58 PM
This is getting ridiculous. Please just admit that u guys at teamlava are having problems with your updates and let us know when you hope to have it streamlined. Acting cavalier about this as if it's commonplace in the gaming community to issue updates in this way is offensive. Frankly, I think most of us would agree that we'd rather not have updates at all if what your going to release is shoddy and random. Seriously, give us a little credit. Would you invest your money or time on a product being offered in this way?

MciL1026
04-09-12, 11:59 PM
My problem is i am not receiving new goals at all.all the goals were gone & it has been for weeks.its for all team lava games.what's the problem?

kooky panda
04-10-12, 05:14 AM
My problem is i am not receiving new goals at all.all the goals were gone & it has been for weeks.its for all team lava games.what's the problem?
goals were removed with the holiday contents. No word if any more goals will be coming.

Wolfen48
03-01-13, 07:47 AM
My gifts will only let me see one page. At the bottom it shows 3 dots like there are 3 pages and ppeople have sent me gifts but I can't get them. What can I do? User name wolfen48. Thank you

kooky panda
03-01-13, 11:13 AM
My gifts will only let me see one page. At the bottom it shows 3 dots like there are 3 pages and ppeople have sent me gifts but I can't get them. What can I do? User name wolfen48. Thank you
Try swiping your screen to get to page two.