PDA

View Full Version : New gifts

pumpkita
04-06-12, 07:28 AM
Isn't anybody else bored about the gifts in FS?
I really like sending gifts (specially the season ones) in other stories games, but I'm so bored of sending this bored gifts in FS that I don't send gift anymore, or expect anyone to send them.

I would propose including NEW gifts (not just seasonal). They gift right now are not cute at all, and the only seasonal gift we had was the Halloween vampire earrings (which I loved) and the nurse outfit.

Does anybody agree with me?

Thanks

ro0ori
04-06-12, 07:39 AM
Yes I agree:)

Limaxa
04-06-12, 07:49 AM
I also agree ^^

piggiful
04-06-12, 08:05 AM
I like it boring:)

HmongVillager
04-06-12, 08:05 AM
I think we should be able to gift avatar item every now and then.

AnnasCoffee
04-06-12, 08:14 AM
A really big YES !!! I would like a gift that had a 5 coin value or a decoration. Anything new would be an improvement.

awertie
04-06-12, 11:08 AM
YES! New Gifts! I was thinking we should be able to gift small decoration items. Also box items that we don't want. We should also have a "copy" box, that we could check and send a copy of any item that we have (avatar items that we bought, decoration items that we bought, 1st place box items, limited time offers) to as many neighbors as we want, but be able to use that copy feature only once a month. We should also be able to send more and different stock items. Even if they were just the avatar exclusive items in the closet, so TL doesn't have to design new clothes items, it would be an improvement.

farmerpeaches
04-06-12, 11:36 AM
Very bored with the gifts in all of the stories, as the new updates come out we stock up on the recent items but as far as all of the other items I think they should be switched out for other items.....

ksskss
04-06-12, 12:21 PM
agree. the gifts we have right now are sooo ugly o_o

sams7store
04-06-12, 12:35 PM
Yes, I agree. I want something new :-)

jojopeanut
04-06-12, 01:24 PM
I agree..I think TL will get the hint:D as there are 3 threads on this topic on the first page of fashion forum discussion :cool: