PDA

View Full Version : Easy Ovens, Fire Ovens or Normal Ovens?

lin77
04-06-12, 07:08 AM
Which is better? What's the xp comparison? I don't know what to get or just stick with normal ones......

sparks229
04-06-12, 08:16 AM
Well if you buy an easy or fireplace oven it costs 10,000 coins compared to the normal which is 5,000. So when you buy the easy or fireplace you'll get double the xp but only when you first buy it. I think. Or if it's not like that I think it should be like that.

Other than that I think they are the same

lilkeeks
04-06-12, 08:18 AM
Most people prefer the easy ovens for easier baking

I believe the normal ovens and fireplace ovens have the same capabilities as one another except for aesthetic purposes. I have fireplace ovens just because I think they look nice....I'm not fond of the gold color on the easy ovens; otherwise, I would have easy ovens in my bakery.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-04-12, 07:24 PM
What is the difference between the regular oven and the fireplace oven ... there's no difference, except for the way looks??

There are 2 other ovens available, but I've not been able to find out exactly what they are, or perhaps I should say, what makes them different?

lilkeeks
05-04-12, 07:38 PM
The regular oven and fireplace oven have the same function....the fireplace oven is purely aesthetic.

The easy oven allows for less clicks when baking something....I believe the forever oven keeps your food from spoiling even if you don't serve it in time and the sonic oven baked your food about 20% faster. I'm not sure on the forever and sonic ovens though, that's just what I have read.

kooky panda
05-04-12, 07:40 PM
The regular oven and fireplace oven have the same function....the fireplace oven is purely aesthetic.

The easy oven allows for less clicks when baking something....I believe the forever oven keeps your food from spoiling even if you don't serve it in time and the sonic oven baked your food about 20% faster. I'm not sure on the forever and sonic ovens though, that's just what I have read.

correct.:D