PDA

View Full Version : Cannot name restaurant

333paddington
04-06-12, 02:09 AM
I started a new restaurant two days ago. I went in to the profile to give it a name. After that, a box popped up, saying to type in a name. I thought that I must have done something wrong, so I retyped the name a second time.

Another box popped up, just the same as before, asking for a name, retyped it a third time, when it told me I didn't have enough gems.

I then realized that it had taken my ten gems for the second retype.

My restaurant is still nameless, which doesn't allow me to write on walls or to add neighbors.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, changed it from normal to valentine version, hard closed the app, reset the iPad.

I'm playing on an iPad 3 iOS 5.1

Any suggestions?

kooky panda
04-06-12, 05:41 AM
I started a new restaurant two days ago. I went in to the profile to give it a name. After that, a box popped up, saying to type in a name. I thought that I must have done something wrong, so I retyped the name a second time.

Another box popped up, just the same as before, asking for a name, retyped it a third time, when it told me I didn't have enough gems.

I then realized that it had taken my ten gems for the second retype.

My restaurant is still nameless, which doesn't allow me to write on walls or to add neighbors.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, changed it from normal to valentine version, hard closed the app, reset the iPad.

I'm playing on an iPad 3 iOS 5.1

Any suggestions?
email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game, to see why your name changes are not going through.

333paddington
04-06-12, 06:12 AM
They're not name changes, I haven't been able to name it at all.

I contacted teamlava support to no avail.

They don't seem to read the whole email, they just answered me that it was bad luck I lost the gems.

greygull
04-06-12, 10:44 AM
Reply back to the email, letting them know the situation again.

333paddington
04-08-12, 03:58 AM
I'm getting really frustrated, can't expand, can't accept neighbors, can't message walls, can't receive or send gifts or part requests.

I've tried everything possible.

Help

333paddington
04-09-12, 02:52 PM
I played around last night and downloaded all the old rs versions, Christmas, haloween. Finally, on haloween version, it let me accept nbr invites and also I can write on walls.

I will continue to play haloween until my name is fixed.

It comes up with a blank space for my name.

333paddington
04-11-12, 04:07 PM
I would like a reply here or to my many emails to TL. I'm still playing without a name on the haloween version, which freezes up now and then.

I would like to know if anything is being looked at regarding my problem, it's been a week now with no reply or solution.