PDA

View Full Version : Missing menu items

Frustrated
11-04-10, 06:45 AM
I tried looking for this in the thread and hope it isn't a repeat. I apologize if it is.

I have won certain menu items / food such as the bagel, apple pie, etc and they never appear on my menu to prepare. Does anyone else have this problem. I know the food exists (but I have only seen the bagels at one restaurant before) but I don't have it. Definately earned it.

A closing option is awesome for whoever suggested it!

Unregistered
11-04-10, 07:46 AM
You will need to buy the oven and the grill to access new recipes. The basic oven and basic grill can be found under appliances for 2500 coins each. You will have to be a certain level to buy additional appliances. You can always put your stove in storage and buy another appliance to use. You can then alternate them in and out of storage depending on what you want to cook.

Unregistered
11-04-10, 08:21 AM
You will need to buy the oven and the grill to access new recipes. The basic oven and basic grill can be found under appliances for 2500 coins each. You will have to be a certain level to buy additional appliances. You can always put your stove in storage and buy another appliance to use. You can then alternate them in and out of storage depending on what you want to cook.

This answers my questions. I guess I was looking too fast and didn't realize it was an oven. Glancing quickly you think it is a stove!!! Thanks so much. I see tons more now.