PDA

View Full Version : Update ll be on Tuesday this week too !

me22me
04-06-12, 12:03 AM
Update ll be on Tuesday this week too !

This mean i ll get the update latest on tuesday eveyweek !?:mad::confused:

smuckersmom
04-06-12, 01:41 AM
I didn't get the 3 bears oven till Tuesday and I was so upset. I can't immagine how mad you must be. I mean do they realize they are sending out Easter updates the Tuesday after Easter? I would think that would make people not want to buy stuff. I know its probably difficult to get updates out to everyone but still that's a little rediculous. They seriously need to work on their organizational s****s!

cazella10
04-06-12, 02:59 AM
I didn't get update on farm, no point getting things for Easter after Easter! I'm annoyed, I don't understand why everyone can't get updates at the same time.

SeaJelly77
04-06-12, 07:41 PM
ugh, so I'm not the only one missing updates? I don't get it, I've gotten all the updates on time, but still don't have the easter updates... It really pisses me off, I've received all the Easter updates for RS and FS just not BS :/ I was really looking forward to building new ovens and redecorating ... Please do something

sparklytink
04-07-12, 03:07 PM
Yep I have no update either! Seems pointless to buy decor after Easter, I will still make the food but only for the gems

Emenae
04-07-12, 03:12 PM
I didn't get the update on anything except Bakery Story! :x

MarySugar
04-07-12, 04:09 PM
Yes, this is pretty ridiculous. I'm sure they can update everyone at the same time. To do otherwise makes no sense at all.

bp34
04-07-12, 04:42 PM
i have two accounts, one has the updates and the other doesnt! IM SO MAD! There's no point buying things when the theme it is is gone!!

azzuri924
04-07-12, 05:22 PM
Yes, this is pretty ridiculous. I'm sure they can update everyone at the same time. To do otherwise makes no sense at all.

Actually they don't update everyone at once.

SwimIM
04-07-12, 07:24 PM
I did not get the Easter update. Everybody know that when you go into the game (Bakery Story ) their are many pop ups that you have to "X" out of, when I go into Bakery I do not get any of those. Does this mean I will not get the update???Help please!!!