PDA

View Full Version : Time delay when planting

DoubleZ
04-05-12, 10:14 PM
The following has happened 2 days in a row now, and tonight has caused quite an
inconvenience.

When I went to harvest my goya this morning, I noticed one of the plants still had 3+ hours to go. I found it odd since I was certain I'd planted everything at the same time, with less than a min between the 1st and last crop planted. Since it was just 1 spot, I sold it and replanted, chalking it up as a freak one-time incident.

Well, apparently it is NOT a one-time thing. I have been waiting to harvest my shamrock tonight so I could replant before going to bed. I patiently waited for each crop to ripen, but it got about 3/4's of the way through at stopped. The remaining quarter of my crop still has 45 mins to go! I KNOW I planted everything at the same time just as I have a gazillion times before. I now have to try and stay awake so I can replant before bed.

What is going on?? Am I the only one with this problem??

pinkster73
04-05-12, 10:22 PM
That is WEIRD. I didn't notice anything wrong on my farm.

Chocolit
04-07-12, 08:41 AM
So, DoubleZ, you are also having this problem. I thought I was dreaming when the notice the same for the white peach and cocoa trees on my farm. I am very certain I planted them at the same time yesterday evening. However, when I collected them this morning and later this evening, had 1 white peach and 3 cocoa trees for which I had to wait another 45 mins before I could harvest them.

Rachael98
04-07-12, 09:18 AM
Weird.

E-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) with this so that they can look into the accounts.

kooky panda
04-07-12, 09:19 AM
This will happen when you go offline in the game. You may see it planted, but part of what you were doing, was not saved on the servers.
whenever you finish planting, go visit a nbr and come back to make sure that all your crops got planted.