PDA

View Full Version : How do i use my materials?

chef_heather
04-05-12, 07:30 PM
Ok, i am trying to build an appliance. In my gifs i have more than enough springs for my machine, but in the machine it says that i only have 2 of 10. How do i take the springs out of my gifts to use for my machine? Help please!!!!
Thanx, Heather

awong3
04-05-12, 10:17 PM
I am wondering the same thing. I am having the same problem!!!!

greygull
04-05-12, 10:21 PM
The parts you see under My Gifts are just so you can see them. When you're building an appliance, the numbers should be the same as you can see in Gifts. So if you see 5 gears in Gifts, that's all you have. If the numbers don't match up (other then when you have received the max you need to build the appliance, and you still have more in Gifts), come back and let us know.

chef_heather
04-06-12, 07:10 PM
Ok Well in my gifts it says that i have 20 springs, but on my appliance is says i only have 2/10.

SabatoBaby
04-07-12, 12:27 PM
It sounds like you have a problem. Have you tried turning your device totally off and checking again? If you try this and you still have a problem perhaps you should email Team Lava.

oxford37
04-07-12, 12:28 PM
You don't have to do anything!

DAmanding
04-08-12, 09:42 AM
It might be that you need more GOLD springs and have plenty of regular springs or vice versa. Double check the color type.