PDA

View Full Version : Is there a charge to delete messages???????!!!!!!

dixiestopbakafe
04-05-12, 06:27 PM
Does TL charge when we delete messages from our wall??? Is that why my money/coins is/are disappearing in BS??? This has not happened to me in RS and I delete messages there as well. I have read that other people are losing money and have been told nothing can be done about it. I have not made a complaint but when I was told there is a "charge" to delete messages I was immediately upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HmongVillager
04-05-12, 06:34 PM
There is no charge to delete messages from your wall :)
Alot of other people have been experiencing coin loss so your not the only one but since i am not a mod or anything special i cannot give advice on what to do and the only thing i can say is to go to a mod or somebody and do a bunch of steps...

sparks229
04-05-12, 06:35 PM
Which version of bakery are you playing? I've deleted plenty, and I mean plenty, of messages from my wall and have never been charged. I think the regular version has the coin bug.

dixiestopbakafe
04-05-12, 06:38 PM
im back on the reg version now since they posted that the valentine version would no longer be supported. however, it began b4 that.

dixiestopbakafe
04-05-12, 06:39 PM
Could give it a shot, I guess. I have just heard that people have been told there is nothing they can do and I do not know nearly how many coins I have lost

kooky panda
04-05-12, 07:25 PM
the current version to play is the Valentine version. The regular version has not been updated yet.
you do not get charged for deleting messages.
Play on the Valentine version.
If you still experience coin loss, please post a pictures of your coin losses.

Coin balance before you exit the game
- Welcome Back message with coin balance in background
- Reduced coin balance after you close the Welcome Back message
then force close the game and then get a picture of your coin balance when you come back to the game.