PDA

View Full Version : coin bug on kindle fire

coatimom
04-05-12, 02:21 PM
For at least a week I have been making very little money on my kindle fire. My totals keep changing, even draining away while I watch. I emailed support 6days ago with no response. There is no valentines version which is the solution I see on the other thread so I started a new one. I'm so frustrated. Btw I cant sign in under my other User name and password I have to use the one from mu phone games. So don't add me I'm not accepting new neighbors on my phone! Use codycoo instead, for Mellark Bakery. Anyway, anyone else's having problems on their fire?

coatimom
04-05-12, 06:22 PM
Sorry, meant to put this under bugs not discussion. Maybe moderators can move it.

breezecreations
04-05-12, 07:10 PM
I am on fire and have gone down from a million coins to under 100k in less than 2 weeks. I have bought a lot, but I didn't think it was that much. I cannot seem to get/keep over 100k coins at all. :(

kooky panda
04-05-12, 07:32 PM
moved to bug forum.

Are you noticing your morning coins not added? or during gameplay?

coatimom
04-05-12, 09:12 PM
Hi kooky. My coin total changes all the time. When I log back into the game I get some coins but never the amount it says I should have. It's a random amount I can't make sense of. The total will also suddenly drop while playing, or even slowly drain away, which is really strange to watch. I'm still baking, but I'm afraid to purchase anything or expand. I cant detect any kind or pattern. Wish I could take screen shots but I don't know if that is even possible on this device.

kooky panda
04-05-12, 09:21 PM
I will let the CMs Know.

coatimom
04-10-12, 07:31 AM
So the last 2 days I've made no money at all my total keeps bouncing up and down around 600k. Still no response from support. I have stopped playing. I've also given the game a poor review on the amazon market.

kooky panda
04-10-12, 07:35 AM
I know you cannot post a screenshot with kindle, can you write out your coin totals:
total right before you shut down and exit out of the game for the night
The total amount of all daily bonus coins when you come back in.
the total amount of coins after you exit all pop ups.
Then exit out of the game and come back in and
list total of coins.

RoseMeyer
04-10-12, 08:21 AM
same here. Let me know when its fixed and Ill come back. Its too much like a job to be doing all this record keeping and adding and subtracting. BORING and STRESSFUL. I get PAID for doing boring and stressful stuff at WORK.

veenilla
04-10-12, 09:33 AM
Try these steps?
After you open Bakery Story, let the screen load all the way until it takes you to your bakery (this takes around 30sec - 1min?). Don't close out any window before this.
After it has taken you to your bakery, then close all the screens. Exit the game and reopen it (again let it load all of the pop ups until it takes to your bakery) and you should get the coins that you've earned. It worked for me :x

veenilla
04-10-12, 09:34 AM
Oh and don't send/accept any gift or do anything on the first time... Or your money is gone forever @_@
Accept/send gift or do whatever after the second time that you open the game

coatimom
04-10-12, 04:22 PM
Thanks friends I have tried all the tips. I'm not new to they game I've been playing on my phone for over a year. I kept track of the missing coins for a couple days. I've realized my food is not selling as it should either. How much work do we have ti do for them to fox this game?!

veenilla
04-10-12, 04:43 PM
Awe :( that sucks