PDA

View Full Version : Storage Question

MomsHouseofSweets
04-05-12, 12:29 PM
I'm at Level 32 and purchased the new Candy Hatchery. While doing so, I accidentally put one of my ovens in storage! Do I have to wait until Level 37 to get it out?? Thank you for any help or advice you can offer.

SnoEternal
04-05-12, 12:40 PM
No you dont have to wait. Just tap on design and go the appliance tab and you should see the oven there(you might have to go over a bit) with a x1 next to it that indicates that you have one in storage. Placing an oven in storage should have opened another slot for a new appliance so you shouldnt have to level to 37. hope you understand!

MomsHouseofSweets
04-05-12, 02:29 PM
I tried that, but it only tells me that I'm at the max for appliances until Level 37. There's a place for the oven, but I'm not able to retrieve it from storage. Really need my oven.

Rachael98
04-05-12, 02:52 PM
That's very weird.
If it was out, it should come back out - you have a set amount allowed out at a time.
Try restarting your device.
If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to contact TeamLava Support (support@TeamLava.com)

piggiful
04-05-12, 02:59 PM
I tried that, but it only tells me that I'm at the max for appliances until Level 37. There's a place for the oven, but I'm not able to retrieve it from storage. Really need my oven.

Did you happen to "accidentally" store this oven BEFORE buying the candy hatchery?
Because the candy hatchery counts as an appliance. In order to get the oven you accidentally stored, you have to store something else (another appliance like a hatchery or a mixer) in order to retrieve it.
Alternatively you can pay 24 gems to get another slot or wait till level 37 to get another slot.

MomsHouseofSweets
04-05-12, 03:14 PM
I honestly don't know. I did contact TeamLava. Maybe they will be able to see what I did. I hope so and that they can tell me, because I don't ever want to do that again!! LOL

MomsHouseofSweets
04-05-12, 03:21 PM
My daughter was trying to help me ... telling me what to do, I got confused and probably did something other than what I thought I was doing ... senior moment, you know. LOL