PDA

View Full Version : need help with bangel cats & breeding

beaglefamily
04-05-12, 12:23 PM
hi I started playing on my HTC phone ( pet shop story ) I got a lot of extra credits for doing goals & such. I got 2 bangel cats & spent some Gems on breed them for there first kitten.
the picture told me it takes 7 days for a breeding I tholught this was kinda of long but did it any ways.
yesterday morning when I logged on to my pet shop I had a message telling me that my baby was sick I clicked on the nursery and was given 2 choices pay more gems ( which I did not have )or abandon the baby I had no choice I had to abandon the baby this is not fair I lost 7 jems for breeding & I have no baby bangel kitten when I thought I had a week before the baby would be born If I had know it was to be sooner I would of check in sooner can I either get my 7 gems back or the bangel kitten please I have sent an e mail off but so far have not heard back
kathy

beaglefamily
04-05-12, 05:47 PM
has this happened to anyone else does anyone know what I am talking about?

pinkster73
04-05-12, 05:52 PM
You're sure it said 7 days to breed?

MiniLaura
04-05-12, 06:00 PM
I thought that the only animal that took seven days was one of the turtles. The breed info database says that breeding time is 18 hours. So you would have had 36 hours to collect your baby before it got sick.

pinkster73
04-05-12, 06:00 PM
According to this database the breeding time is 18 hours

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ai3DUY360zHydEhvVkUta29LamlZZjRjRkVrd3d3cF E&f=true&noheader=false&gid=1

beaglefamily
04-10-12, 02:54 PM
Will post picture's. In a bit it said 7 days