PDA

View Full Version : Candy Hatcher

scarletlocs
04-05-12, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know about this? I don't have it and I'm getting request for materials... E.g d bunny ears....

deltared
04-05-12, 11:50 AM
Does anyone know about this? I don't have it and I'm getting request for materials... E.g d bunny ears....
It is the latest constructible. It requires 10 painted eggs and 10 bunny ears. Not sure about the recipes since I don't have one completed yet.

scarletlocs
04-05-12, 12:11 PM
It is the latest constructible. It requires 10 painted eggs and 10 bunny ears. Not sure about the recipes since I don't have one completed yet.

Thank u....

savage_mel
04-05-12, 01:35 PM
I just completed mine. I love it! There are 4 really cute recipes ranging from 2-8 hrs

piggiful
04-05-12, 02:11 PM
I just completed mine. I love it! There are 4 really cute recipes ranging from 2-8 hrs
me jealous......I don't have enough parts. Today's gift was taken by tulips and beehives. My request quota is still being filled from pink fuse requests from 3 days ago. I'm still in need of at least 25 more blue motors.

bobbyrae
04-05-12, 02:14 PM
me jealous......I don't have enough parts. Today's gift was taken by tulips and beehives. My request quota is still being filled from pink fuse requests from 3 days ago. I'm still in need of at least 25 more blue motors.
Me too...i'm still building the bears oven so won't be getting these ovens for a while i suspect. I'm trying to build them both at the same time, but they each take 20 parts!!! >.<

piggiful
04-05-12, 02:36 PM
Optimally I can build 2 a day.....but the tulips and beehives screwed up that schedule;)I have 12 bear ovens. I'm willing to stop at 14 or 15.

piggiful
04-05-12, 02:37 PM
15.....not 14.....changed my mind;)

piggiful
04-05-12, 02:37 PM
wait....maybe 16

jumphigh128
04-05-12, 04:53 PM
Wait, why don't I have it?!?!

breezecreations
04-05-12, 07:21 PM

Hay! I'm so excited to get at least one done! I'm so close to mastery on everything!

mingboo
04-06-12, 06:33 AM
Me too...i'm still building the bears oven so won't be getting these ovens for a while i suspect. I'm trying to build them both at the same time, but they each take 20 parts!!! >.<

it is a better idea to build the candy hatcher first because it is a SEASONAL ITEM. And TL usually take away (remove) seasonal items after a certain period of time... like the VD stuff!! but you can build up the number of ovens you want and keep them in your inventory. once you have them, TL cannot take them away from you! and the recipes will still be there (usually)... have not heard of recipes being takne away from limited time appliances yet!I could be wrong but i am sure kooky and GG would have a better idea!!

Dorienx3
04-06-12, 07:08 AM
Oh :( I need to be 2 levels higher before I can built a new oven :(

sweetstuff525
04-06-12, 07:18 AM
Oh :( I need to be 2 levels higher before I can built a new oven :(

You can always store one of your ovens and buy the new one.....don't. Need to wait for the next level

izzabellaT
04-06-12, 10:22 AM
I can't build the candy hatcher...it's not available...I play on my iPad...does any one know why?

HmongVillager
04-06-12, 10:27 AM
I can't build the candy hatcher...it's not available...I play on my iPad...does any one know why?

You either recieve updates thursday or tuesday.

beertjeanita
04-06-12, 10:29 AM
I should have build one but that is according my own counting. 9 Ears + 3 ears = 12 ears (in my counting)

My game says 9 ears and the 3 i get after that is Still 9 .........

I sit and wait till it start counting, mayby tomorrow.

izzabellaT
04-06-12, 10:34 AM
You either recieve updates thursday or tuesday.

Does it change everytime? I usually get them on Thursday. I have the beehive & flowers plus I got the new appliance in RS��

HmongVillager
04-06-12, 10:35 AM
Does it change everytime? I usually get them on Thursday. I have the beehive & flowers plus I got the new appliance in RS��

Honestly i think its just random

izzabellaT
04-06-12, 10:38 AM
Honestly i think its just random

Thank you

Dorienx3
04-06-12, 11:49 AM
You can always store one of your ovens and buy the new one.....don't. Need to wait for the next level

Okay thank you! I'm going to do that right now! :)

oxford37
04-07-12, 12:33 AM
This update is awesome!!!!!!!

ALittleFrosting
04-07-12, 08:38 AM
Very frustrating when you have all the parts and can't get the appliance to build. After downloading the newest version i still do not have a hatcher in my design bar. My candy hatcher won't be here for Easter! Ughh!

sweetstuff525
04-07-12, 08:50 AM
Very frustrating when you have all the parts and can't get the appliance to build. After downloading the newest version i still do not have a hatcher in my design bar. My candy hatcher won't be here for Easter! Ughh!

Just collect all the parts so when u get it you can. Build a lot...they require 10 eggs and 10 bunny ears I got update on Thursday and so far I've only built 3 so eventhough I got the update haven't done much since u can only build one a day

jumphigh128
04-08-12, 07:22 AM
I'm getting very angry at my neighbors......:mad:
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY GIFTS ARE BASICLLY EGGS AND EARS!!!!!!
I HAVE LIKE 30 OF EACH !!!!

sweetstuff525
04-08-12, 07:53 AM

you can build 3 candy hatchery good for you..... i have 9 eggs and 15 bunny

pops1972
04-08-12, 07:54 AM
Oh dear, I didn't think of this! Bummer! :(

piggiful
04-09-12, 10:50 AM

Wow, I'd love to have your neighbors.
I only have 6 hatchers......with 30 each, I can make 3 more!!!
But again, I'm still thankful for my neighbors who collectively gave me 20 ears/eggs. I just need to reject the reject all day to get them.

oxford37
04-09-12, 10:58 AM

You are so Lucky!

shakiba
04-09-12, 11:03 AM
I like how there are new appliances, so I can master them, but its coming too fast, im still working on the bear oven and that other st patrick theme oven thingy.

oxford37
04-09-12, 11:14 AM
I like how there are new appliances, so I can master them, but its coming too fast, im still working on the bear oven and that other st patrick theme oven thingy.

So am I. I hope they last a while so I can complete all.

pastrychef17
04-09-12, 12:23 PM

Out of curiosity, why are you getting angry? Did you ask for something else and they continue to disregard your requests and send you the new parts instead? I'm guessing your neighbors are gifting the new parts because they're assuming you'd like to build the new appliances, master 4 new recipes and earn 8 gems. If you want something else and/or don't plan to build the new appliances, it's easy enough to ask for what you do want. Some people won't read it or won't remember but some people will.

RoseMeyer
04-09-12, 12:24 PM
Now Im craving choc bunnies. Gotta go to walgreens and see if they're clearanced yet.

kooky panda
04-09-12, 12:32 PM
Now Im craving choc bunnies. Gotta go to walgreens and see if they're clearanced yet.
pick me one up, okay???

piggiful
04-09-12, 12:40 PM
This is my favorite appliance in BS so far. I can't wait to get 21 of these:)

BigFam
04-09-12, 02:13 PM

I am still working on the Emerald Oven recipes and Bear Oven recipes too, but what I think the old saying "make hay while the sun is shining" kind of fits here. When I get a batch of Emerald Oven items completed, I quickly put those ovens in storage while nothing is baking, and then I bring out the Hatchery Ovens I have (currently have 5), and then buy another. I then can do a request to my friends for eggs and ears to help complete the 6th Hatchery Oven (usually I get enough back to build 2 ovens). I leave the box-o-parts out for the Hatchery, and put the other 5 Hatchery ovens back in storage, and then bring my Emerald Ovens back out and continue mastering recipes on those. This way I am able to request eggs and ears from my friends on a daily basis, along with whatever random egg and ear gifts I get from my peeps.

Branston73
04-09-12, 02:17 PM
This is my favorite appliance in BS so far. I can't wait to get 21 of these:)

Same! They are my favorite aswell!

bernadette16668
04-09-12, 02:44 PM
They are really cute, I can't get the parts fast enough though.

piggiful
04-09-12, 02:47 PM
They are really cute, I can't get the parts fast enough though.

Be patient.....my young jedi
I need to make more of these
In fact, I need them now
NOW!!