PDA

View Full Version : Missing tulips and beehive

beertjeanita
04-05-12, 11:38 AM
This morning i can send the new item Tulips and Beehive to my neighbors, but when i just wanted to send one to a new neighbor, they are gone.........Very strange because i have had them!

What happened? the ears and eggs are still there.Are there more with that kinda problem....

kooky panda
04-05-12, 11:42 AM
Those items are under your decorations tab.

casperx72
04-05-12, 11:43 AM
This morning i can send the new item Tulips and Beehive to my neighbors, but when i just wanted to send one to a new neighbor, they are gone.........Very strange because i have had them!

What happened? the ears and eggs are still there.Are there more with that kinda problem....

I just checked, the Tulips and Beehive are removed from the gift section in my game too... Maybe this was just for 1 day???

casperx72
04-05-12, 11:44 AM
The Tulips and Beehive are NOT in the gift section anymore. I can't send them anymore. Only the Eggs and Bunny Ears are present. This is since 1 hour.

casperx72
04-05-12, 11:50 AM
The Tulips and Beehive are NOT in the gift section anymore. I can't send them anymore. Only the Eggs and Bunny Ears are present. This is since 1 hour.

This has to do with today's update, the Spring Update which came in last hour.
The Tullips and Beehives are removed for gifting... , and i now have an update with the Candy Hatch machine which needs Eggs and Ears parts...

jumphigh128
04-05-12, 04:55 PM
But I didn't even gift my neighbors any of those!

Afura
04-06-12, 12:57 AM
I had the spring update already, which had tulips and beehives for gifts. At least I'm not alone in missing them from the list. :(

oxford37
04-06-12, 01:02 AM
I had the spring update already, which had tulips and beehives for gifts. At least I'm not alone in missing them from the list. :(

I've not even had the Easter Update Yet:(