PDA

View Full Version : Inappropriate word(s) error!!!

m1Lk4
04-05-12, 09:40 AM
Hi,
I have been trying to post this on my friend's wall:
"LOL! well you can do it all again tomorrow ;-) I placed the tulips on the floor next to the mermaids :-D"

I keep getting this error:
"Your message contains inappropriate word(s). Please enter a new message."

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Where is the inappropriate word?
There's some sort of bug with the word checker, but I can't even guess which word it thinks is inaproppriate... :(:confused:

m1Lk4
04-05-12, 09:44 AM
Forgot to add:
device: iPhone iOS 5.0.1
Game version: 1.4

Rachael98
04-05-12, 09:55 AM
You'd need to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for this:).

kattybell
04-05-12, 09:55 AM
It's the word mermaids, you can email support@teamlava.com and tell them this. But it's not forum appropriate to talk about this. I'll forward to Kooky.

Rachael98
04-05-12, 09:56 AM
It's the word mermaids, you can email support@teamlava.com and tell them this. But it's not forum appropriate to talk about this. I'll forward to Kooky.

Beat ya to it:cool:

kattybell
04-05-12, 09:57 AM
Beat ya to it:cool:

Lol yea :)

m1Lk4
04-05-12, 10:12 AM
Sorry I don't see how it is not appropriate to discuss this in the "Bug Reports" section of the forum!?! After all, this is a general bug I doubt it is just doing it on my account.

Still wondering why mermaids is an inappropriate word? we are allowed to build them but not mention them? LOL

Rachael98
04-05-12, 10:15 AM
Sorry I don't see how it is not appropriate to discuss this in the "Bug Reports" section of the forum!?! After all, this is a general bug I doubt it is just doing it on my account.

Still wondering why mermaids is an inappropriate word? we are allowed to build them but not mention them? LOL

Unfortunately that's not really down to myself or kattybell;).

It's because it's not appropriate to publically discuss the word filter, as of course if it's inappropriate in-game, chances are it's not really good here (it could be offensive to someone, whatever you or I might interpret it as).

As we recommended, you'll need to send a message across to Support (linked above).

Also, most bug reports are acceptable in the Bug Reports section. This is just one of the exceptions - as there are with all things.

kooky panda
04-05-12, 11:26 AM
I'm sorry, but discussion concerning TL's in-game filter is not appropriate for the forums. Please email support support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) for further assistance with this issue as the other members have suggested.
Locking Thread.