PDA

View Full Version : Still no update for iPad (March 29 update with 3 bears oven). Anyone? 3 questions...

casperx72
04-05-12, 07:04 AM
I have 3 questions on BS:
We are playing BS on 3 iPad's, in 2 households (me, my boyfriend and another family member). All ipads where bought on same day, and we started BS 3 months ago at same time.
However, we have some differences...

1) On 2 of the 3 ipad's we still don't have the March 29 update, which contains the 3 bears ovens and for example the Noble Knight. We do have the 5 april gifts like Tullips and Beehive, but not the Bear Oven update, or Noble Nights (was same update). What shoud we do...?

2) I noticed that there are 2 versions of the BS game... I read on the internet that more people expierenced this.

On my iPad i get stars and coins appearing on the screen when i tip or cook, and they stay on the screen... I have to tap extra on the screen, so that stars or coins are added to my star/coin balance. On the other 2 ipad's thats not the case.

3) I don't believe that gem sales or special items are random offers at all...
On my ipad, on my userid, i always have all the updates directly, i have gem sales every week, and i see all the special "random offers".
On the other 2 ipads in the family there was not any gem sale in the past 3 months! I also get the gem sales in Restaurant Story on my account, and on the other accounts/ipads we never had such an offer this year for so far. So its more or less clear to me that it is not random, but user depended..

Hope someome can advice me on the BS update of March 29, my other familiy members would like to buy the bear ovens to...

Thanks,
Casper

kattybell
04-05-12, 07:21 AM
Try using the vday version until the regular one is updated. You should have the updates. Make sure you only have one version on your device at a time. Also if you still don't have the update, email support@teamlava.com and let them know.

casperx72
04-05-12, 09:20 AM
Try using the vday version until the regular one is updated. You should have the updates. Make sure you only have one version on your device at a time. Also if you still don't have the update, email support@teamlava.com and let them know.

Thank you.
I installed the Valentine Version of BS again, but also in that version, the 3 Bears ovens do not show up...

I will try also the following: delete BS from the iPad, and download / sync BS via I-Tunes on the Laptob.
If this doesnt work, i need support from TL.

Thanks for your advice!
Regards,
Casper

kattybell
04-05-12, 09:21 AM
Hope you can get the update!

casperx72
04-05-12, 11:08 AM
Hope you can get the update!

I just wanted to mail TL, and on 1 ipad the 3 Bears ovens are there, just 10 minutes ago... with a delay of a week (normally should be Thursday or Tuesday after, but is now 1 week later...).
But we are happy :-)

Thanks for helping out!

Blocked99
04-05-12, 01:32 PM
Happened To Me A While Ago On The St. Patrick's Day Update After Reinstalling For The 8th Time It Showed Up :)

But Don't Worry I Hope You Will Get Your Update