dont know why it happened all day,
i can't even open it!
omg..my food are over cooked :(

kattybell
04-05-12, 04:49 AM
Is it on your SD card?

brbernardini
04-05-12, 05:20 AM
I've been having the same problem this morning. No problems yesterday, but today it keeps force closing. It's not on my SD card. (I'm on a Nook Color, by the way.)

EatHEre4
04-05-12, 05:39 AM
Same here. Kindle Fire. My food will be rotten and my neighbors will miss their tips. SO sad....

xmagicleox
04-05-12, 06:08 AM
hey all,i have re-installed my restaurant,its fine now :)
u can try :)

tzvetkata
04-05-12, 06:33 AM
my android's been forceclosing for 2 hours as well. i'm finally home now, so i'll try reinstalling the game

tzvetkata
04-05-12, 06:41 AM
reinstalling the game solved the problem.
my game's on the sd card, auromatic updates are turned on.

brbernardini
04-05-12, 07:15 AM
I can confirm that reinstalling appears to solve the problem. Odd.

xmagicleox
04-05-12, 08:45 AM
yes i confirm too!nothing will change,all nbrs,stuffs,money....stii here!!all the same :)

fecsuper
04-05-12, 09:23 AM
Yes, only UNINSTALL Restaurant Story
ANd Install it again.
You will not lose any information, because the information and your account is saved on the Cloud of TEAMLAVA.

Afura
04-05-12, 09:37 AM
Same thing for me on my Android. After a few attempts to start back up with the same results, I restarted my phone, and after that didn't work uninstalled and reinstalled, and while that helped for a bit, it started happening again. Seems fine atm after leaving the app closed for 5+ minutes, so we'll see.

chinadri
04-06-12, 11:24 AM
I had the same problem. But when a re installed in my kindle fire, but i reset my kindle first, because the apps force close it every time that i opened., everething was since 0...... I lost everething....... Exist some way to recovery my account my level my everething................. Please help!!!

greygull
04-06-12, 11:36 AM
I had the same problem. But when a re installed in my kindle fire, but i reset my kindle first, because the apps force close it every time that i opened., everething was since 0...... I lost everething....... Exist some way to recovery my account my level my everething................. Please help!!!

Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, in game name, and what happen.

KarensKashions
04-29-12, 08:32 PM
I have been having problems with Restaurant Story. All weekend it has been force closing. I?ve uninstalled, re-installed, loaded to the SD card as well as to the phone with no luck. I?m not sure what else to do. I have the samsung infuse. samsung-sgh-I997. firmware version 2.2.1. karenskashions.

greygull
04-30-12, 11:11 AM
I have been having problems with Restaurant Story. All weekend it has been force closing. I?ve uninstalled, re-installed, loaded to the SD card as well as to the phone with no luck. I?m not sure what else to do. I have the samsung infuse. samsung-sgh-I997. firmware version 2.2.1. karenskashions.

Have you cleared the cache? Do you use a task ****er/manager?

sup4mo
04-30-12, 01:35 PM
Are you all on Tablets or phones? I have an Elocity Andriod tablet my game comes from Amazon which I don't think is updated as my IOS already is, however when I installed the game on that device it will eventually force close, & when it restarts it is back to the beginning, so I am not transferring it to this device at all since this seems to happen even after the uninstall process, any thoughts to solving this issue? I would really like to play on a bigger screen.

greygull
04-30-12, 04:53 PM
Are you all on Tablets or phones? I have an Elocity Andriod tablet my game comes from Amazon which I don't think is updated as my IOS already is, however when I installed the game on that device it will eventually force close, & when it restarts it is back to the beginning, so I am not transferring it to this device at all since this seems to happen even after the uninstall process, any thoughts to solving this issue? I would really like to play on a bigger screen.

Email support@teamlava.com to find out if your tablet is compatible with the games. Some are, and some aren't. If it is, let them know what's been happening, and hopefully they can fix it :)

veenilla
04-30-12, 05:20 PM

You can download one of storm8 games and follow the direction on how to transfer using storm8 method :o

kimeliciouse
04-30-12, 07:00 PM
i have done all that. reinstalled and my RS keeps closing and now i cant cook on my stoves or gift my nrs.

greygull
04-30-12, 07:11 PM
i have done all that. reinstalled and my RS keeps closing and now i cant cook on my stoves or gift my nrs.

You've tried the following? :
Restarted
Deleted and reinstalled
Moved to SD card
Cleared cache
Run a task ****er/manager?

KarensKashions
04-30-12, 07:51 PM
Yes. I've cleared the cache. And yes I use task ****er/manager. I'm wondering if the new appliances the replicators are the problems. I'm going to try removing one at a time to see if it's that.

KarensKashions
04-30-12, 08:08 PM
I've done all of these things as well. I've tried removing the replicators from my restaurant and it still force closes. Is there a specific site for a new install? I've downloaded and installed from different sites on-line over the weekend with no luck.

KarensKashions
04-30-12, 08:13 PM
What's the storm8 game? Where is it?

greygull
04-30-12, 08:37 PM
I've done all of these things as well. I've tried removing the replicators from my restaurant and it still force closes. Is there a specific site for a new install? I've downloaded and installed from different sites on-line over the weekend with no luck.

Have you tried Google Play? Some other websites may not be suggestible.

What's the storm8 game? Where is it?

Storm8 is the parent company of TL. If you search Storm8 in the app market, it should show their games.