PDA

View Full Version : Help! Is there any?

Unregistered
11-04-10, 01:50 AM
Somebody, pls help.
How do we play a game without instructions/help?

How does tip work? Does coins come from our own coins? Wat does the number beside the TIP icon mean?

What about gifts? Does the food come from the food we cooked?
If not, does it mean I can happily send gifts to All my neighbors? ThAt would be great.

Loved the game. But food is going too fast. I closed restaurant, cooked 10 counters with thousands of servings each, but they get consumed within minutes.

Unregistered
11-04-10, 05:20 AM
Click on "Main Menu" in the app and select HELP/FAQ for a decent breakdown of the game. Also, skim through these forums. We were all new once and found answers here.

Tips don't come out of our pocket, unless its due to this coin bug everyone is grumbling about. If you looking at another person's restaurant, the number next to the tip is the maximum amount of tips you can leave them every day. If it is a neighbor, the maximum is 6 tips. Otherwise its 3 tips.

Gifts don't come out of our pocket (or from our stoves) either! You can send gifts to all your neighbors. Stew is the most valuable gift to give, but I personally like variety and will decline some stew gifts for the other items.

Right now, the game is way too fast. Just block your door with a piece of furniture when you are building up a large number of dishes, and keep your restaurant open for a short period of time. This problem will be fixed...eventually.

Unregistered
11-04-10, 03:00 PM
Thank u very much for your help. Now I can start giving gifts & tips to all my neighbors.