PDA

View Full Version : do you like it when...?

aaralyynnoel
04-04-12, 11:05 PM
Post anything that relates to " do you like it when" things and see what people like and don't.

I will start.

Do you like it when you wake up 5 minutes before your alarm goes off and think " I could of had 5 more minutes of sleep?"

pops1972
04-04-12, 11:09 PM
No!
Do you like it when you take a big bite of a juicy hamburger and find it is pink inside?

aaralyynnoel
04-04-12, 11:16 PM
No!
Do you like it when you take a big bite of a juicy hamburger and find it is pink inside?

Yuckkkkkk!!!!! No wayyyy! I would deff throw up!

Do you like it when you wake up and get ready to leave only to notice you forgot something as important as underwear?

pinkster73
04-05-12, 08:37 AM
Yes, because that wouldn't bother me.

Do you like it when you pour your cereal into a bowl then discover there's no milk left because your teenaged son who is a bottomless pit for food drank it all? Grrr

kattybell
04-05-12, 08:41 AM
Ugh I hate when that happens! That would bother me.

Do you like it when you find out you have no clean socks and have to wear none? .. Sounds like I need to keep up with my laundry lol.

sourlicorice2
04-05-12, 09:19 AM
Yes as it's too hot here for socks anyways.

Do you like it when you have a long weekend.

Blocked99
04-05-12, 09:41 AM
Yes as it's too hot here for socks anyways.

Do you like it when you have a long weekend.

I love it

do you like it when you go to a public bathroom like a restaurant one? :D

aaralyynnoel
04-05-12, 01:13 PM
Nooooo! You never know who, or what has been in that bathroom!

Do you like it when an adorable 18 month old comes up to you and says " I wob ooo!!!!!" And asks for a " dino bubbie"? (Dinosaur sippie cup)

jumphigh128
04-06-12, 07:34 AM
Yes that's so cute!

Do you like it when You try to eat a some cereal and you realize there's no Lucky charms left?

jumphigh128
04-06-12, 07:36 AM
Oopsie, that looks so messy

Do you like it when you try to eat some cereal and you realize there's no lucky charms?!

sourlicorice2
04-06-12, 07:44 AM
No, I'd hate that

Do you like it when there is a lightning storm?

HmongVillager
04-06-12, 08:02 AM
No, thunder is loud :P

Do you like it when somebody CUTS YOU OFF AND THEY CAN TELL YOU ARE IN A RUSH!?!?

pinkster73
04-06-12, 08:30 AM
Doesn't bother me at all.

Do you like it when people give you chocolate for Easter but you count calories?

kattybell
04-06-12, 08:35 AM
Wouldn't bother me, as I love chocolate.

Do you like it when you accidentally spill something on your phone and find out that you don't have coverage?

aaralyynnoel
04-06-12, 11:19 AM
No lucky charms?!?!?! That's horrible. I thinlnk id die.. theerefore i wouldn't like it.

Do you like it when you don't go to sleep until 530 in the morning but have to get up by 8?

aaralyynnoel
04-06-12, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=aaralyynnoel;276598]No lucky charms?!?!?! That's horrible. I thinlnk id die.. theerefore i wouldn't like it.

Do you like it when you don't go to sleep until 530 in the morning but have to get up by 8?[/QUOTE

Wrong one.. oops

No Bc I let go of my bike and it knocked my root beer over and my phone was sitting right there and my dad waif that my phone didn't have coverage so I had to pay it myself with money I had saved up to go to kings island. It sucked:(

Same question I postedbefore.

pops1972
04-06-12, 11:24 AM
No. This happens though
do you like rainy days? I love them so much, for real.

aaralyynnoel
04-06-12, 11:27 AM
I loveee them so much. Especially when I'm sitting under a tin roof at night and it is raining. Its the best.

Do u like it when you realize that you've been on spring break for a week and you have to go back to school or work or something in 2 days?

oxford37
04-07-12, 04:44 AM
Noooooo
Do you like it when you have to come home from your holiday?

pinkster73
04-07-12, 09:29 AM
Yes, I like to come home.

Do you like squishing your bruises so it hurts in a weird cool way?

HmongVillager
04-07-12, 09:31 AM
No...
Do you like it when a cow pushes you down into its "toilet"

aaralyynnoel
04-07-12, 07:27 PM
ewww!!! no way! did that happen to you??

do you like it when you make cheesecake and you realize its gone when you want it most??

Blocked99
04-08-12, 01:23 AM
actually no because i love cheesecake

do you like it when you are trying to sleep and there's a fly who keeps annoying you for the next 3 hours with its buzzing noise?

lillianmiracle
04-08-12, 04:31 AM
O M G!!! No ,no!

Do you like it when the weather is so sunny ,you r wearing ur new spring clothes , and suddenly...it starts raining cats and dogs!!??(happened to me last year)

aaralyynnoel
04-08-12, 05:01 PM
actually yeah.. i love the rain.. especially if its raining..

do you like it when your brother is constantly playing video games and cant hear anything anyone says because he is so tuned to the game???

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-08-12, 05:11 PM
No.

Do you like it when you fix your meal and turn around to get a drink and turn back around and there is a cat sitting there eating off your plate???

jumphigh128
04-09-12, 12:47 PM
Yes because that means I would actually have a pet! And it would eat human food. :P

Do you like it when your playing a computer game and all of a sudden a ' you are the 100th visitor to this page! Pick a free prize!!' thingy pops up?

piggiful
04-09-12, 01:23 PM
hate it, TL games does that all the time....Do you like it when people describe how adorable their pets are?

AnnasCoffee
04-09-12, 01:32 PM
I'm not really a pet person.

Do you like it when your husband puts your kids to bed on Easter night, and the next morning your three year old daughter wakes up with jelly beans in her hair? ... (And he's at work so you get to deal with it)

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-09-12, 07:05 PM
lol. Uh that would upset me.

Do you like it when someone is helping you paint and they put paint on you 13 month old nose? (btw I was the one that painted the nose :) )

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-09-12, 07:06 PM
Sorry, I messed up last time. No yes or no. Got it.

RealFarmer1222
04-09-12, 07:09 PM
I have no kids, but I'm sure I wouldn't that.

Now this one is a little complicated....

Do you like it when your brother helps you "fix" a water line, then insists on using said line to fill a water tank (that really doesn't need filled), then when you shut off the water going into the tank (after your brother has left); you find the "fix" is still leaking (because your brother didn't tighten the clamp) and has now filled the hole with water; so you have dig a trench with the backhoe so the water empties out of the hole, but you hit the water line further back, so you have cut another piece of pipe to do the fix all over, and while you're doing that, in 4 inches of mud, it starts pouring down rain???

RealFarmer1222
04-09-12, 07:12 PM
and then....when your writing a post about all that, some girl from the Smokey Mountains in the mean time to make your post about the water line debacle seem non sensical?????

::::Just teasing, SmokeyMtnGirl::::

pinkster73
04-09-12, 07:12 PM
Is be NOT happy.

Do you like it when your husband gets caught keeping secrets from you?

pinkster73
04-09-12, 07:13 PM
Edit: not is, I'd.

lylahmae
04-09-12, 07:17 PM
No that sucks like Dyson!

Do you like it when a little girl picks 25 "beautiful lion flowers for you to put in a vase on the table"(dandelions)?

pops1972
04-09-12, 07:40 PM
Ohhhh! How darling :)
Do you like it when you find out that you are out of toilet paper TOo LATE!

Branston73
04-10-12, 12:07 AM
Ohhhh! How darling :)
Do you like it when you find out that you are out of toilet paper TOo LATE!

No, I absolutely hate that!

Do you like it when you go shopping?

Blocked99
04-10-12, 04:38 AM
No, cuz im not a girl :)

Do you Like it When Your iPhone/iPod/iPad pops your brains out with that battery low notification?

ironcolt24
04-10-12, 09:02 PM
Lucky charms is the worst cereal ever!!!!
Do you hate when you get to the airport to check in and find that you left your ID at home...ahhhhhhhh!!!! Sh&tttt

dalula
04-11-12, 05:31 PM
Um no... i could miss the flight!!
Do you hate it when people confuse your gender?

pops1972
04-11-12, 05:36 PM
Kinda. Pops is a guys name.
Do you like it when you eat too much cheesecake.

sparks229
04-11-12, 05:42 PM
no i love cheesecake but i'd get sick

do you like it when you throw up from laffy taffys ?

SmokeyMtnGirl
04-11-12, 05:44 PM
I don't like it when I throw up at all.

Do you like it when you have tons of pretty little veggies planted during the beautiful spring weather then all of a sudden you find out it is gonna drop down to 30 degrees???? Grrr.

Ic3e
04-11-12, 08:23 PM
No. I don't have a garden but that would be terrible!

Do you like it when the mall is having a 70% off sale on EVERYTHING only to find out you were late and the sale lasts for the next six minutes?

AnnasCoffee
04-12-12, 09:58 AM
I'd get over it easier than most people. I don't like to spend money on stuff I don't need.

Do you like it when today is the day you have to clean the algea out of your fish tank?

pinkster73
04-12-12, 10:02 AM
Omg I'm going to do that exact thing today for real!

Do you like it when your husband farts?

queentina3
04-12-12, 10:06 AM
LMAO Pinkster, NO!

Don't you just love it when you're told it is going to be a beautiful warm sunny day and it turns out to be a gray misty 40 degree day?

piggiful
04-12-12, 10:26 AM
Hate it....can't open the convertible top in 40s:( Do you like it when the power is out for the entire week to make you feel like an Amish?

sourlicorice2
04-12-12, 12:10 PM
I hated that mine went down for a day. I'd hate it even more if it was a week.

Would you hate it if you had to go out of the country to renew your non immigrant o visa only to discover you forgot two documents. Then had to get your father to fax them to Laos but the fax won't go through so you end up having to get a tourist visa. Which means you have to go back in three months (and spend more money) instead of a year :-(

sparks229
04-12-12, 03:38 PM
No

Do you like it when someone's just eaten a full meal and then that person comes back to steal yours?

dalula
04-12-12, 04:11 PM
No... I want my food!
Do you like it when everyone ignores you?

Ic3e
04-12-12, 11:11 PM
I'm pretty unsocialable so it's KINDA fine but I do require friends around when I'm down.

Do you like it when someone steals your phone/game device/hand-helds and then it gets mailed back to in pieces the next day?

(This happened two me with my DS once)

FarmerZionLion
04-13-12, 02:20 AM
im going to say no to that one....

Do you like it when the radio is on and no matter what station you turn it to an ad is playing?

AnnasCoffee
04-16-12, 01:47 PM
What are you talking about?... We all love ads! ... Especially the ones in our story games (jk TL).

Do you like it when your kids bend the bracket holding your curtain rod because they where playing "Tarzan" with your good living room drapes?

iceschool101221
04-16-12, 08:54 PM
I'm not old enough to have kids but NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like it when your babysitting and ask a two year old if he's a big boy and he answers "No, I lille" trying to say I'm little but talks in that adorable way?

sparks229
04-16-12, 09:11 PM
Aww how cute yes of course :)

Do you like it when people are sarcastic in text so you can't tell whether they are being serious or not?

Ic3e
04-16-12, 09:14 PM
I'm pretty hipster so I know whether someone's being sarcastic. I'm sarcastic all the time actually!

Do you like it when realise you're being followed by a suspicious Black Audi that has been following you for months?