PDA

View Full Version : New Gifts to send Tullips and Beehive :)

meahann
04-04-12, 06:53 PM
Some new exciting gifts are now available to send. Can't wait to find out what they are for!!

HmongVillager
04-04-12, 06:57 PM
I just sended half of my friends tulips and half of them got beehives

HmongVillager
04-04-12, 06:57 PM
Ugh horrible english sent instead of sended

meahann
04-04-12, 07:36 PM
***I accepted some gifts of tulips and and Beehives yet they don't appear in my gift inventory. I suggest that if you receive some wait till tommorrow to accept.
I hope I didn't just loose 6 gifts :(

celestial605
04-04-12, 07:59 PM
***I accepted some gifts of tulips and and Beehives yet they don't appear in my gift inventory. I suggest that if you receive some wait till tommorrow to accept.
I hope I didn't just loose 6 gifts :(
Same issue here :( Hope we both didn't lose some gifts!

kooky panda
04-04-12, 08:01 PM
I checked and you are right, my tulips I accepted did not show up. I also would suggest to not accept any tonight, these may of been pushed out early.

fuzzyw6
04-04-12, 08:24 PM
I received a beehive as a gift and when I accepted it, it was placed not with "my gifts" but with the floor inventory. I placed it in my bakery. It seems like it is inventory and not used to make something. But I could be wrong.

I haven't seen the tulips yet.

sugarmedic
04-04-12, 08:46 PM
I received a beehive as a gift and when I accepted it, it was placed not with "my gifts" but with the floor inventory. I placed it in my bakery. It seems like it is inventory and not used to make something. But I could be wrong.

I haven't seen the tulips yet.
Tulips seem to work te same way. Accepted them, found them in my floor decorations tab, and put 'em in my bakery!

imashygyrl65
04-04-12, 09:09 PM
My beehive went into display. It even gives the cost of it which is 15,000 coins.

meahann
04-04-12, 09:39 PM
So simple :) Accept a gift and use it without building or collecting. Thanks TL :) The easter egg does go into the gift inventory, so I guess we have something to look forward to tommorrow!

jenn7878
04-04-12, 10:04 PM
Tulips seem to work te same way. Accepted them, found them in my floor decorations tab, and put 'em in my bakery!

Any pictures of the bee hive and tulip?

msantionette
04-04-12, 10:15 PM
Any pictures of the bee hive and tulip?

Yes on the other thread of the tulip
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r512/msantoinettestl/bdf1ac84.jpg

lovebit_26
04-04-12, 10:19 PM
The tulips are lovely, I can't wait to get some ;)

caramel54
04-04-12, 10:27 PM
I got some tulips and beehives too. I haven't checked that yet though

sparks229
04-04-12, 10:37 PM
I got nothing :( but I'll probably decline it anyways lol

pastrychef17
04-04-12, 10:42 PM
There's also a painted egg and bunny ears to give as gifts. Those seem to be more for decorations rather than appliances. Looking forward to the update tomorrow.

sparks229
04-04-12, 10:47 PM
There's also a painted egg and bunny ears to give as gifts. Those seem to be more for decorations rather than appliances. Looking forward to the update tomorrow.
Really? I didn't see that one. NONE of my neighbors gifted me anything apart from the regular materials. But like I said I'd probably decline them anyways. Unless they were used for constructibles

allyzmommy
04-05-12, 12:04 AM

Those are for Pet Story...

allyzmommy
04-05-12, 12:11 AM
Sorry I was wrong there are now bunny ears & painted egg in BS as well I swear to God when I sent out the flowers & beehives they ears & eggs weren't there lol

minidemon88
04-05-12, 12:18 AM
Sorry I was wrong there are now bunny ears & painted egg in BS as well I swear to God when I sent out the flowers & beehives they ears & eggs weren't there lol

Yes. I saw them too. Had also gifted some to my neighbors. =x

The tulips looks so beautiful. I still haven't receive any of these new gift from my neighbors. =(

caramel54
04-05-12, 01:31 AM
Yay!!! I got about 7 tulips and 3 beehives already (I put them in my bakery) and gifted all 300 neighbors bunny ears, painted eggs, tulips, and beehives (not all to one nbr of course). I'm so excited for the new things to come out!!!! Ahh!:)

oxford37
04-05-12, 01:33 AM
This is so exiting:) Thank you TeamLava!!!!!!!!!

Hillyvanilly
04-05-12, 01:39 AM
They will not be in the gifts inventory. I found mine in the floor decorations section. Hope this helps

rayen23
04-05-12, 02:34 AM
Some new exciting gifts are now available to send. Can't wait to find out what they are for!!

I did accept one tulips and one bee hive they are decorations found in the deco bar they can be placed in ur bakery and I sold for 1500 coins

shonycakes
04-05-12, 04:35 AM
I have received plenty but do not have them in my floor items :(

sugarmedic
04-05-12, 05:29 AM
I have received plenty but do not have them in my floor items :(

They were the very last items in my floor decorations. Did you scroll all the way through to the end?

kooky panda
04-05-12, 08:12 AM
Hey guys I took one for the team and sold one of the tulips and you get $1500.00!!!! Looks like TL is helping us get more money for expansions!!!

Shenia12
04-05-12, 09:10 AM
Anyone know what the bunny ears and eggs are for?

sweetstuff525
04-05-12, 09:22 AM

Probably to build the decoratin of bunny in basket that we will get In Today's update

DAmanding
04-05-12, 12:24 PM

To build the new oven.

kitkatmom
04-05-12, 12:55 PM
As soon as I got the update the tulips and beehives disappeared as a gift option :-( I'm so bummed I wasn't done gifting my nbrs and really wanted to send them the tulips! Why did they pull them so fast?? Boohoo TL ... But I love the game anyway, lol :-)

kooky panda
04-05-12, 01:15 PM
These items were put in the game by mistake.

kitkatmom
04-05-12, 01:24 PM
Ahh! Okay well thanks so much for the info :-) do u happen to know if they are going to make them available for purchase in design area? Just wondering. And again, thanks!!

Vinyl_Cafe
04-05-12, 01:25 PM
Kooky, if I have several of them in my pending gifts, can I still accept them? I don't have my iPad with me now to accept gifts, but I received 3 of them in the morning.

kitkatmom
Oh and just incase it wasn't clear the boohoo was me crying, lol ;-)

bobbyrae

Lol....well...there you go. Glad i didn't sell mine. Lol.

sweetstuff525
04-05-12, 01:26 PM
Are we going to get the back In future updates? Good thing this morning I tipped half my neighbors tulips and half beehive .....just accepted my gifts before they disappear from my gift received

bobbyrae
04-05-12, 01:26 PM
Ahh! Okay well thanks so much for the info :-) do u happen to know if they are going to make them available for purchase in design area? Just wondering. And again, thanks!!

Probably later...for gems. Lol. I only got three and wish now that I had noticed them before so I could have sent out a bunch of them :p

sweetstuff525
04-05-12, 01:27 PM
Kooky, if I have several of them in my pending gifts, can I still accept them? I don't have my iPad with me now to accept gifts, but I received 3 of them in the morning.

You can still accept them I just accepted 4 beehives and like 7 tulips

Vinyl_Cafe
04-05-12, 01:31 PM
Thanks sweetstuffs :) I hope they will still be in my pending gifts in the next 10 hours, when I get to my iPad.

farmerbarbara712
04-05-12, 02:10 PM
Sooo glad I saved mine and didn't sell them. I really like them.

otakuAera
04-05-12, 02:14 PM

Which makes me sad, because they're really nice. Were they supposed to go into another game?

bobbyrae
04-05-12, 02:20 PM
Which makes me sad, because they're really nice. Were they supposed to go into another game?

Box items maybe ? Lol :p or to come out later for gems? :p

pastrychef17
04-05-12, 02:35 PM
I did think they belonged more in Farm since I would not want a beehive in my bakery :). I hope they show up there.

otakuAera
04-05-12, 03:43 PM
I did think they belonged more in Farm since I would not want a beehive in my bakery :). I hope they show up there.

Why would you need pedestal-ed tulips in Farm Story? The beehive I can see, but why cut tulips?

newstarr
04-05-12, 04:06 PM
I'm so sad. I wanted to gift them. Now I'm sad I sold 1.

jellybelly2001
04-05-12, 04:12 PM
I checked and you are right, my tulips I accepted did not show up. I also would suggest to not accept any tonight, these may of been pushed out early.

They are in storage under floor items

pastrychef17
04-05-12, 04:18 PM
Why would you need pedestal-ed tulips in Farm Story? The beehive I can see, but why cut tulips?

Maybe not, I was thinking of them just as flowers. But why would anyone put a beehive in a bakery?

otakuAera
04-05-12, 04:21 PM
Maybe not, I was thinking of them just as flowers. But why would anyone put a beehive in a bakery?

'Cause it's cute? :P

I want TL to bring them back, though. They're really nice.

cr4zy_eights
04-05-12, 04:29 PM
I loved them. I really wish they didn't take them away. When I had a decent amount it would have been nice to sell them (like dog bowls) since I have NO money. And 999999999999 plates of food. :P

kooky panda
04-05-12, 04:51 PM
They were released early by mistake, and in the past when this has happened, the items usually come back to the game in a future weekly update.

At_Chefs
04-06-12, 03:18 AM
I only had beehives and tulips in my giftaccessoires for a day. My accepted gifts are nowhere to find. Grrrrr.

kooky panda
04-06-12, 05:34 AM
I only had beehives and tulips in my giftaccessoires for a day. My accepted gifts are nowhere to find. Grrrrr.

If you are looking for the eggs and ears and you are on android, you will not see these parts in your gifts. when you buy the new oven, and click on it, you will see the parts you have and how many more you need.

hotwingzz
04-06-12, 06:00 AM
I don't have the bee hive or tulips It was an option yesterday but there gone today what it a mistake or something I have apple product if that helps.

hotwingzz
04-06-12, 06:01 AM
Nvm sorry just read the answer to my question a few posts up Ty.

mingboo
04-06-12, 06:09 AM
Hey guys I took one for the team and sold one of the tulips and you get $1500.00!!!! Looks like TL is helping us get more money for expansions!!!

They were released early by mistake, and in the past when this has happened, the items usually come back to the game in a future weekly update.

it will be good if they come back!! 1500 coins is a lot of coins! 20 gifts a day = 30,000 coins!! 900,000 coins in a month!! this was how i saved up coins in city when i first started playing the game!!

hotwingzz
04-06-12, 08:51 AM
I'm sure that will change after we get them back though

mrsnatalie
04-06-12, 09:20 AM
I am not able to gift tulips or beehives anymore! I could yesterday morning! I wonder why this is?

ladybugrentals
04-06-12, 09:29 AM
I do not have the option to gift tulips or beehive. Only painted egg or bunny ears. Would love to know if i will have the option soon. I would like to gift back to those who gifted me.

lin77
04-06-12, 09:42 AM
We want them back! That was mean to release them then remove them, even if it was an oops!! Should be ur loss TL NOT ours! >:( If u can remove them in a blink of an eye then you are very capable of giving them back to us, so don't give us lame excuses! :mad:
A lot of people loved them!

pastrychef17
04-06-12, 11:25 AM
If they'll eventually come back, I can wait. Maybe they hadn't planned to release them at the same time as the bunny ears and painted eggs? I could see that creating problems if people want the parts but their neighbors keep gifting the decor. Yes you can always decline gifts you don't want and send out parts requests but it's also frustrating having to get 10 each of a new part and getting delayed on building the new appliances. This simplifies things. I hope they don't wait too long to release them though. I liked the tulips. I still would like to have the beehive in Farm.

kahlan531
04-06-12, 01:37 PM
Well, maybe when they come back tulips will be spelled correctly! ...not Tullips, lol.

Emenae
04-06-12, 04:34 PM
Aww.... I got only a few of them. Still kept them. I found this out when reading a friends friend wall about gifting them. I checked my gifting list and they weren't there. I really hope TeamLava put them back as gifting items or something you can buy with coins not gems :D

~Emerlist~

meahann
04-07-12, 08:04 AM
I was so focussed on giving painted eggs and bunny ears I didn't notice that the tulips and beehives were gone till this am. I went to gift them and poof they were gone. I really liked the tulips the colors are so bright and pretty:) Sure hope they are a part of the next update.

orchidchick
04-12-12, 11:12 AM
Interesting....I do not see the tulips or beehives in my gift options but last night I noticed that I had some in my inventory! I quickly placed them around so that they wouldn't disappear but had no idea where they came from! I haven't accepted them from anyone....strange! At least I know where they are coming from now, but there must be some kind of glitch...