PDA

View Full Version : Back to regular version- version 1.5

kooky panda
04-04-12, 06:42 PM
Keep Playing Bakery Valentine for Now

A pop up came up in the game today that the valentine version will no longer be supported , but continue to play from the Valentine version until a version update is available for the main version.

Team Lava was just making an in-game announcement so players are aware that the Valentine version will not be supported in the near future.

Edit. If you have already deleted the valentine version you can
Go to iTunes store and check under purchases and find the game and
Redownload it to your device

irishmeagan
04-05-12, 09:03 AM
Yikes! I have been playing the regular version for since at least the first of March. I have gotten all the updates. I'll go back to Valentines for now!

cakeandpie
04-05-12, 09:58 AM
I have been playing the regular version for weeks. Why do I need to go back to Valentine's???

kattybell
04-05-12, 10:03 AM
I have been playing the regular version for weeks. Why do I need to go back to Valentine's???

Valentine's has the latest update as of now.

Rachael98
04-05-12, 10:05 AM
Thanks Kooky:).

catgirl477
04-05-12, 10:10 AM
I don't really care, I'm ***na play the version I want, regulAr for now

helenaAmpjam
04-06-12, 07:04 AM
you would only know about the updates for the regular version if you keep the regular version installed right?

greygull
04-06-12, 10:50 AM
you would only know about the updates for the regular version if you keep the regular version installed right?

That's true - but many people (myself included) have the regular version still, but never open it. Keep checking back on the forums, every time there's an update, people post about it :)

shakiba
04-06-12, 10:53 AM
Valentine's has the latest update as of now.

I dont understand, im using the regular version (yes, ik, I should be using the valentine's version) and I have the latest updates...?

greygull
04-06-12, 11:30 AM
I dont understand, im using the regular version (yes, ik, I should be using the valentine's version) and I have the latest updates...?

Not the weekly updates - those are pushed out to everyone. The Valentines version has some bug fixes that required a manual download to get.

seastripes
04-06-12, 01:10 PM
i have both installed and switch from one and quit change to the other to see if there's the update in one of them but to no avail

kooky panda
04-06-12, 01:11 PM
i have both installed and switch from one and quit change to the other to see if there's the update in one of them but to no avail

I have been doing a little itunes stalking myself.

helenaAmpjam
04-07-12, 12:09 AM
Same. This is the first time the updates were delayed for me. It is really upsetting given the fact that i have spent so much buying gems.

pops1972
04-07-12, 10:13 AM
Can I install valentines to buy some more heart deviders and rose columns?

mickamoo
04-10-12, 11:58 AM
Can I install valentines to buy some more heart deviders and rose columns?
No, TL've taken them down - any you've bought are still yours to place (in any version of BS), but you can't buy new ones.

pops1972
04-10-12, 12:00 PM
No, TL've taken them down - any you've bought are still yours to place (in any version of BS), but you can't buy new ones.

Thank you. :)

talia110
04-11-12, 01:59 PM
Valentines version is no longer available to download. Will the updates go to the normal version?

candyglam
04-11-12, 03:20 PM
I'm really ready to switch, so I hope a game update comes soon! I'm so tired of having to close the "no longer supported" message every time I play. And now I have them on RS and FS as well. I don't think this was planned very well!

kahlan531
04-11-12, 03:32 PM
Why don't they just send out the pop-up on the same day the new update is available to be installed?

kooky panda
04-11-12, 03:49 PM
Valentines version is no longer available to download. Will the updates go to the normal version?
yes the weekly updates will show up on valentine and regular versions. the bug fixes that are in valentine version should be coming soon
to the regular version.

Why don't they just send out the pop-up on the same day the new update is available to be installed?

Timing is never too good when manual updates from the app stores for a game is involved.

JohnnieBravo
04-11-12, 08:14 PM
Why didn't TL just update both versions of the game last year? I hope they learned their lesson.

debra2739
04-14-12, 05:46 AM
Does anyone know if we should change over?

queentina3
04-14-12, 07:19 AM
Don't change over until Regular Bakery has been updated. It is still showing as the Dec 2011 date as the last update, so it isn't ready for us yet.

I really wish TL would get a move on as my Bakery Valentine isn't functioning well at all and I'm having to force close it at least 5 times and re-sync twice before I can even go to a neighbors place. I can't even have my notifications on anymore, because if I do, I get booted from the game. I can't uninstall/reinstall it as it isn't available in the App Store any longer. If this continues, I'm going to have to post on my wall that I can't tip or check neighbors walls as I can't GET to them! :mad:

Luna48
04-14-12, 07:26 AM
If you want to keep playing the Valentine version, don't uninstall. Bakery Valentine is no longer offered in the App Store. I know this because I did an uninstall because I was having such trouble with crashing in Valentine so I thought I would do the always recommended procedure - uninstall/reinstall. When I went to reinstall there is no Valentine version available. Stuck with regular version and the crashing is still a problem.

jesseline47
04-14-12, 08:39 AM
I'm still playing the Valentine version and lost 40,000 coins this morning. My bakery was out of sync with the server and when it refreshed I was 40,000 coins poorer. I'm not sure it matters what version we are playing.

kooky panda
04-14-12, 09:01 AM
I'm still playing the Valentine version and lost 40,000 coins this morning. My bakery was out of sync with the server and when it refreshed I was 40,000 coins poorer. I'm not sure it matters what version we are playing.

when you get the out of sync message that means you dropped off from the server and your progress was not saved. Your food was returned to your counters.

I have found that when I first go in the game, if I exit out of the message screen with Nrbs gifts , and let all my pops ups come up
first, then I am synced with the servers. If I start accepting gifts, or visiting nbrs from this screen, I am sometimes not sync yet and
experience issues.

jesseline47
04-14-12, 12:54 PM
when you get the out of sync message that means you dropped off from the server and your progress was not saved. Your food was returned to your counters.

I have found that when I first go in the game, if I exit out of the message screen with Nrbs gifts , and let all my pops ups come up
first, then I am synced with the servers. If I start accepting gifts, or visiting nbrs from this screen, I am sometimes not sync yet and
experience issues.

Thanks for the info kooky panda. What about the tips I had already collected (the bakery was full) and the food I had just cooked? The food didn't reset on the ovens.

ifurita
04-14-12, 10:49 PM
Has anybody else lost gems from switching between game clients?!
24 gems vanished when I switched from Valentine's to regular. There's no way it was a gem trap because I don't have any mysterious new gem-purchased items, and it couldn't have been a cooking speed up.
I await TL's reply to my support email with bated breath. Meaning: if I don't get my gems back they've lost another customer.

P.S. Please don't try to randomly add me.

cikshimah
04-16-12, 07:24 PM
I still didn't receive the spring updates
after uninstall n install the old versions bakery.
Now what I suppose to do the valentine visions I
already delete ?

kooky panda
04-16-12, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the info kooky panda. What about the tips I had already collected (the bakery was full) and the food I had just cooked? The food didn't reset on the ovens.

I am afraid you will have to redo these. If you are not synced with the servers your progress will not save.

Has anybody else lost gems from switching between game clients?!
24 gems vanished when I switched from Valentine's to regular. There's no way it was a gem trap because I don't have any mysterious new gem-purchased items, and it couldn't have been a cooking speed up.
I await TL's reply to my support email with bated breath. Meaning: if I don't get my gems back they've lost another customer.

support will be able to look into you game to find out what happened to the gems.

P.S. Please don't try to randomly add me.

I still didn't receive the spring updates
after uninstall n install the old versions bakery.
Now what I suppose to do the valentine visions I
already delete ?
You should have the new updates by the end of day tomorrow.
You can try going into your itunes account to see if you can
check the valentine version and sync it back to your device.

mimisarah
04-17-12, 12:48 AM
Valentines game is no longer available on app store!!! Is it time to download the regular version????? I checked and there is no update so far:(

kitkatmom
04-17-12, 09:34 PM
Have they fixed the everyone checked when gifting or asking for parts? I really don't want to play the regular version until that is fixed. And on restaurant too! It's too time consuming to uncheck everyone. And when I am trying to catch up I send nbrs food that wanted parts.. They don't all like that :-) anyone know when they will finally update the original versions? Thanks in advance! Also today the pop up says it is no longer supported, not will no longer be supported.

kooky panda
04-18-12, 05:24 AM
If you have already deleted the valentine version you can
Go to iTunes store and check under purchases and find the game and
Redownload it to your device

mingboo
04-18-12, 05:46 AM
after reading another thread, farm is gettin me interested. does farm has a VD version? i could not find it in app store. is the regular version the most update? if there was a VD version, then i should wait for the updated one then??

bobbyrae
04-18-12, 06:04 AM
There is no vday version of farm

ddenise
04-19-12, 02:30 PM
Do we use Valentine's Day version for just Bakery or all stories?

kooky panda
04-19-12, 02:44 PM
Do we use Valentine's Day version for just Bakery or all stories?
all stories.

otakuAera
04-20-12, 07:01 PM
TeamLava, when are you going to update the regular version of Bakery Story? Since you've taken down the Valentine's versions, I can only hope it will happen soon...

copycats
04-20-12, 07:09 PM
Why do we need to install the valentines edition?

DAmanding
04-20-12, 07:17 PM
Why do we need to install the valentines edition?

It still has the most recent bug fixes until TL gets around to releasing an update for the regular version.

mingboo
04-20-12, 08:31 PM
Wonder when are TL going to release the new version!!!

sparks229
04-25-12, 06:02 PM
It's updated!!! But I'm going to miss the pretty pink colors :(

kooky panda
04-25-12, 06:03 PM
I am downloading now.

kooky panda
04-25-12, 06:26 PM
okay guys now it is time to go back to the regular bakery game. New manual update in app store.
version 1.5

sparks229
04-25-12, 06:28 PM
*cry* no more pretty pink colors..... So is the coin bug fixed on this?

kooky panda
04-25-12, 06:30 PM
I am sure we will find out soon.

scarletlocs
04-25-12, 06:59 PM
Coins r still the same..... I ad never had d I'd bakery and it's so weird... Lol..

cafegirl1218
04-25-12, 07:04 PM
okay guys now it is time to go back to the regular bakery game. New manual update in app store.
version 1.5

do I have to delete the Valentine's version?

bawpotter
04-25-12, 07:07 PM
Downloading now...

bawpotter
04-25-12, 07:09 PM
Nothing new. Just a little bit quicker.

sunnyDreams
04-25-12, 07:14 PM
Nothing new. Just a little bit quicker.

Quicker is GOOD.

bawpotter
04-25-12, 07:18 PM
Exactly.

jellybelly2001
04-25-12, 07:18 PM
I have a gem sale got it when I dowloaded the new version

sweetstuff525
04-25-12, 07:26 PM
It's weird on th vday I have 1,680,000 but I. The. Version I downloaded today I have 1,676,000 coins wonder why

lin77
04-25-12, 07:28 PM
Is this updated version that's been released for kindle fire users?

bawpotter
04-25-12, 07:29 PM
It's weird on th vday I have 1,680,000 but I. The. Version I downloaded today I have 1,676,000 coins wonder why

You cook anything?

sweetstuff525
04-25-12, 07:30 PM
You cook anything?

No not since this afternoon

sparks229
04-25-12, 07:50 PM
No not since this afternoon

So maybe the coin bug has stuck again. I should check my bakery.

arch1
04-25-12, 07:56 PM
I have a gem sale got it when I dowloaded the new version

New update changed the randomness for gem sales?

kooky panda
04-25-12, 08:23 PM
do I have to delete the Valentine's version?

force close valentine version for now. Lets make sure no new glitches in this version.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

caramel54
04-25-12, 10:46 PM
I updated bakery story today and it was working fine for about 3 hours after that but now it won't load when I open it :( I waited for 10 mins and it still won't load. If I delete it and then reinstall it will my game still be there? I'm afraid that it will reset and I will have to start all over again. I was making food and if this isn't fixed soon it's going to spoil...

cafegirl1218
04-25-12, 11:16 PM
force close valentine version for now. Lets make sure no new glitches in this version.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

Done! Thanks kooky!

rayen23
04-25-12, 11:52 PM
So a the moment back to regular version?

caramel54
04-25-12, 11:57 PM
Nvm it works again :)

JohnnieBravo
04-26-12, 01:14 AM
So far so good! My TL games finally learned how to count properly. ^_^

minidemon88
04-26-12, 02:33 AM
I just noticed a bug in version 1.5. The gift button when you visit your neighbor is still highlighted even after you had gifted to them. Does anyone have the same problem as me?

vykho
04-26-12, 08:06 AM
i downloaded but cant open the app ........................... deleted again now , use back valentine version ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what can i do ???

caramel54
04-26-12, 09:47 AM
Now my bakery story won't load again :( What should I do?

creeturous
04-26-12, 10:27 AM
I'm having the same loading issues. It worked ok after I initially downloaded but now it just sits at the splash screen. I've force closed the app and rebooted my iPad but it has not helped...

kooky panda
04-26-12, 10:33 AM
I just noticed a bug in version 1.5. The gift button when you visit your neighbor is still highlighted even after you had gifted to them. Does anyone have the same problem as me?\\

this has been reported

i downloaded but cant open the app ........................... deleted again now , use back valentine version ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what can i do ???

I'm having the same loading issues. It worked ok after I initially downloaded but now it just sits at the splash screen. I've force closed the app and rebooted my iPad but it has not helped...

Now my bakery story won't load again :( What should I do?
This has been reported. Current bug thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27698-Keeps-crashing-after-April-26-update&p=293087&viewfull=1#post293087

bakerbarbie12
04-26-12, 04:53 PM
I'm seeing a lot of people have issues. I've never had goals so I'm excited to finally do some but I won't download the new version til it's fixed.

vykho
04-26-12, 11:38 PM
Thanks alot, kooky panda ^^

habanero89
04-27-12, 04:57 PM
Oh no!! Installed regular version after deleting valentines, now gem items and items I won from goals have disappeared from my bakery!! :( can't get valentines version back as it's no longer available! What should I do??? :(

greygull
04-27-12, 05:29 PM
Oh no!! Installed regular version after deleting valentines, now gem items and items I won from goals have disappeared from my bakery!! :( can't get valentines version back as it's no longer available! What should I do??? :(

Try deleting and reinstalling the game.

habanero89
04-28-12, 04:15 PM
Tried that couple of times and it worked 3rd time! :) thanks greygull:)

catgirl477
05-02-12, 09:03 PM
U really need to un sticky this thread lol