PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye Zoo Story (1)😢

oxford37
04-04-12, 11:19 AM
As you have probably heard Zoo Story (the first one) is being removed from the App Store:( Please vote for if you want Zoo Story to stay! Thank you:)

http://www.1888freeonlinegames.com/iphonegames/iphnimg/24067/zoo-story-trade--screenshot-1.jpg

Rachael98
04-04-12, 11:32 AM
They have good reasons to remove it, but I do feel that they should keep it there for the few players who prefer it.

oxford37
04-04-12, 11:37 AM
They have good reasons to remove it, but I do feel that they should keep it there for the few players who prefer it.

Yes, I know what you mean. But I will really miss it:(

Rachael98
04-04-12, 11:46 AM
Yes, I know what you mean. But I will really miss it:(

So long as it's still on your device, you can still play (except gem-buying abilities) - it's only once it's off your device that it disappears.
So as long as you keep it, it'll stay.

Limaxa
04-04-12, 11:52 AM
I really like that Game.. My Zoo looks nice.. So i won't give up playing.. I just hope TL don't close it.. I spent much money on it :(

oxford37
04-04-12, 12:20 PM
I really like that Game.. My Zoo looks nice.. So i won't give up playing.. I just hope TL don't close it.. I spent much money on it :(

I Feel sorry for you!

pinkster73
04-04-12, 12:23 PM
I don't play it, sorry.

kooky panda
04-04-12, 01:30 PM
I am not playing anymore either. sorry

Rachael98
04-04-12, 02:15 PM
I don't play it, but I still don't think they should pull it;)

yairya99
04-06-12, 06:20 PM
I don't think it should be closed. I like the way the animals look on zoo story 1 better than I do on the new one. I am not sure if I am going to keep playing the new one, they should have just kept Zoo 1 and just updated it. For one reason I get about 1 neighbor a week on this new one verses 5 to 10 I get on Pet shop,and I started playing them about the same time. That makes me think not many people play,which isn't good for a games that needs neighbors .and second I still have 64 gems on this game that I can't transfer,so I will not be adding gems to this new Zoo story.I didn't read why they are closing it,it could be a good reason.but there's no reason that they couldn't transfer the remaing gems .or the gem animal s.even if only the expensive ones. Considering how much they charge for gems. Of course this is only my opinion.

mingboo
04-17-12, 03:12 AM
i do not play ZS but i have a question though. can you move your stuff (animals and deco) across to ZS2? if not, what happen to players who spend all the REAL money buying gems and TL just take all that away? it is like paying for a new car and the company say "hi, we have a new model, get the new one, we are taking away your old one"....i am just curious...

ThorVII
04-28-12, 09:42 PM
Seriously... this is even a debate... u could by like 10 animals without spending gems... thats all