PDA

View Full Version : a couple questions..

christi47
04-04-12, 10:57 AM
I tried using the search feature it yeilded no results but im sure these questions have been asked before. I finally set up a account.

I am on level 72 RS

1. On the newer items like the nacho machine, candy heart maker, and other seasonal items. Do they ever add new items? Once I reach the max on the valentine hearts and nacho machine whats the point of keeping them? My grill also only has one item to cook, the shamrock oven has 3 items? I already stored the Christmas items since I couldnt progress I just don't get the point of building them if there is such limited foods. I'm already maxed out most things on the regular stoves and ovens. I would think the grill would have lots more items then just one.

2. Is it possible to sell wall paper and flooring or do they always stay in inventory?

3. On the collectibles I never get the floral bouquet items..what is it you have to do to get those items? Also I can't never seem to find the Sugar in the yummy collectibles and the chef coat in the Chef implements? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

kattybell
04-04-12, 11:00 AM
1. I don't know if they'll add new recipes to those but it would be nice since we have them.

2. No it's not possible to sell those just store them.

3. Collectibles are hard to earn, they cut back the output of them a while back. Those are rare ones, so keep trying. I haven't gotten those either. Though I get the chef coat when cooking.

fecsuper
04-04-12, 12:34 PM
The Sugar on Yummy, I got it when I cooked

30 minutes garden salad (10 pieces or more)

oreo1981
04-04-12, 05:18 PM
Is that chef coat super rare or something? I have like 10x of the rest of the items but only 1 chef coat drop since I started playing

88nightmare
04-04-12, 09:19 PM
1. You do get 2 gems for mastering each recipe ...
3. The flowers you get for buying wall decorations. That being said they are fairly rare. The other day on my other account I spent over an hour and $100,000 buying and selling 10 clocks at a time to finally get the rare flower that completed the collection to get 1 bouquet trophy. I used the clock because at $100 they're the cheapest way to go.

DAmanding
04-05-12, 09:09 AM
1. You do get 2 gems for mastering each recipe ...
3. The flowers you get for buying wall decorations. That being said they are fairly rare. The other day on my other account I spent over an hour and $100,000 buying and selling 10 clocks at a time to finally get the rare flower that completed the collection to get 1 bouquet trophy. I used the clock because at $100 they're the cheapest way to go.

*blinks* Wow that is hard core dedication!

mingboo
04-11-12, 01:20 AM
Is that chef coat super rare or something? I have like 10x of the rest of the items but only 1 chef coat drop since I started playing

i have 13 chef coats but i have x... of the rest of the others which means that the number is too huge for them to be shown. so you are luck to get 1 out of 10!

mingboo
04-11-12, 01:24 AM
BTW, i am in no hurry to redeem them yet... due to the fact that there have been too many cases of coin losses!! unless you are desperate for the 15,000 coins. i need coims but 15,000 coins is not going to get me far enough. i need another 3 million coins for my next expansion. safer to keep it there for the time being!!