PDA

View Full Version : Easter Items!

oxford37
04-04-12, 02:56 AM
What would you like to see in the Easter update?

oxford37
04-04-12, 02:57 AM
I would like to see an Easter Bunny Poster or an Easter egg oven.

Limaxa
04-04-12, 03:03 AM
Oh many things.. Maybe easter Marzipan like Bunnys or chicks, easter eggs to place, or special sweets like the easter lamb (kind of cake that looks like a lamb), i think a Box would Be nice.. The First price could Be the rabbit school :)

redbites
04-04-12, 03:06 AM
Easter eggs!!!!! especially a caramello egg

oxford37
04-04-12, 03:20 AM
Easter eggs!!!!! especially a caramello egg
Yum! That sounds so Tasty!

oxford37
04-04-12, 03:21 AM
Oh many things.. Maybe easter Marzipan like Bunnys or chicks, easter eggs to place, or special sweets like the easter lamb (kind of cake that looks like a lamb), i think a Box would Be nice.. The First price could Be the rabbit school :)

Wow your idea's are awesome:) - Iwish we could see all of them! LOL.

cupcakemomma78
04-04-12, 10:43 AM
It would so be fun to have some Spring/Easter wallpaper, maybe some egg shaped chairs, a bunny or chickie statue for decoration. I really thought they would have something out already this week. Maybe cute decorated egg shaped cupcakes, lamb shaped carrot cake, or a coconut covered bunny shaped cake. Ooooh, and wouldn't some chocolate bunnies be awesome! And maybe some marshmallow chicks (think peeps) to go with them! That would be too cute!

HmongVillager
04-04-12, 11:12 AM
Cute ideas :)

pastrychef17
04-04-12, 11:20 AM
Bunny marzipan for the marzipan oven
Chocolate dipped caramel eggs for the chocolate dip machine
Some kind of Easter themed ice cream for the ice cream machine
Pink champagne truffles for the truffle maker

Or in other words, any recipe that adds to the newer appliances that only have 1-3 recipes on them. I don't care if they're Easter or not although the Easter theme would be cute.

farmerbarbara712
04-04-12, 12:51 PM
I hope there's a new counter too. I was disappointed that there wasn't one to go with the fairy theme.