PDA

View Full Version : Fairy kitchen??

mingboo
04-03-12, 06:18 PM
I had missed the fairy kitchen on the Thursday update, it is Wednesday here(my time). Should be tuesday TL time, and still did not get the update! Will it roll out in a few hours time or will it never be updated to my system? Or do I need to wait till Thursday now?😭😭😭😭

nmishii
04-03-12, 06:20 PM
The fairy kitchen was a limited time offer to random players. It is independent of the weekly update. If you did not get the limited time offer on Thursday, you will not get it.

sweetstuff525
04-03-12, 06:23 PM
Like mnishi stated above if you did t get the offer of the fairy kitchen on Thursday you can't buy it the offer is expired already.....but you should have gotten the bear oven check your appliances...

Sorry you cant get the fairy kitchen

mingboo
04-03-12, 06:33 PM
The fairy kitchen was a limited time offer to random players. It is independent of the weekly update. If you did not get the limited time offer on Thursday, you will not get it.

Thanks! I just read about it in another thread! So sad! ����There are players who do not want the kitchen but got the offer while players who want it never get the offer! Maybe TL should send them out to all players! I am pretty disappointed at the moment! Maybe it is part of TL policy to do that so that not all BS have same limited item but I still think it should be rolled out to all players and it is up to individual whether they want to get it! I even decided where to place it! Well, TL could be 58 gems better off if they had sent it to me! I might be frustrated and disappointed with TL but, at least, I have a spare 58 gems in my bakery!... To be spent on something else...maybe something better than the kitchen( trying to make myself feel better��)!!