PDA

View Full Version : Tip Jar?

lilkeeks
04-03-12, 12:37 PM
I was thinking....wouldn't it be a good idea to have a tip Jar? This way nbrs and/or visitors can tip in the tip Jar when all of the tables are full.

This would also leave more room for decorations since we wouldn't need excessive tables used solely for tips. Just a thought.

BigFam
04-03-12, 12:40 PM
I think it is a great idea, but I doubt TL would go for it, simply because they want people to expand their bakeries to make room for all those tip tables without making the place look cluttered. And since some people use gems to expand, well...you get the point.

lilkeeks
04-03-12, 12:51 PM
That's a good point but I can dream LOL

sunnyDreams
04-03-12, 02:13 PM
I think this is a good idea. Some places you have to hunt around to find an empty table. Some really good neighbors are always full. It would be faster & easier to tip in a tip jar.

GroovyRuss
04-03-12, 02:30 PM
oh you are thinking small lol how about AUTO tipping so i can tip ALL 97 of my nbrs each day since i can not do it now because it takes too long :D

lilkeeks
04-03-12, 07:59 PM
I had thought about auto-tipping as an option; however, it seems highly unlikely of TL ever doing....so the best next option is a tip jar (at least in my opinion)

There are many times that my neighbors' tables are full...even when I say "LMKWC", many rarely do. This is just a way of being assured that all of my neighbors did receive their daily tips from me. I have such a bad memory that it is difficult to remember who I still owe tips to.

8summer8
04-04-12, 05:25 AM
I think this is a fantastic idea. Then maybe people could design prettier and more interesting bakeries instead of places no one would visit in real life.

oxford37
04-04-12, 05:30 AM
That is a great idea:)