PDA

View Full Version : Can't process pass level 14 and losing pets!!

P3tsRus
04-03-12, 03:02 AM
I'm currently stuck in level 14! I've manage to hit level 16 in one sitting but the game force closed and it took me back to level 14. After I hit 15 again 2 times after that and force closes again. I also kept losing the XP from visiting neighbors and the hearts for petting. I reseted my device and when I opened the game I was back to level 14 AGAIN and this time I lost my 2 corgies and decor items from the St. Patrick's day goal! I believe they are the 5 shamrock potted plants and the agility cat thing. Please help!!

P3tsRus
04-03-12, 03:09 AM
I took a second look and I also lost my 2 poodles, a pug, and the Chihuahua upgrade. I think i 'm also missing a crossbreed of cat but I can't remember. All I know is that the spot where it was is empty now =(

kooky panda
04-03-12, 05:20 AM
What device to you play on?
what is the current version of your pet game? under menu- help- little number at the bottom of the screen?

edit: members info(having trouble logging into forum)

My device is the Acer tablet Iconia 500 and the PSS version is 1.0.5.2

Edit: Member is still losing XPs when they exit.

kooky panda
04-04-12, 04:32 AM
I will include this over with the other thread where Xps are not saving.

So it sounds like XP gained from visiting neighbors does not get saved. I'll check into this issue. Thanks for posting the details and screenshot, very helpful!

littleshoppup
04-04-12, 07:22 AM
Teamlava this game is horrible..its fun when you first start out and then all the issues start barreling in. I have read threw a couple of these complaint threads and it seems as though you haven't fixed any of the main problems. Just today I reached level 14 and bought a Welsh Corgi then two seconds after placing the playpen it said the game was out of sync, and when it synched back up my Corgi was gone and I was knocked back to level thirteen and could no longer buy the Corgi (obviously) this is not the first time I have had this problem I've list XP points on a regular basis but ignored it. You need to fix this issue along with the fact that you can't earn gems! My phone doesn't allow me to purchase gems and even if it did it wouldn't come close to the amount of gems required to complete 90% of your goals. Your JOB as a troubleshooting website is to read report and fix issues. Your prices are outrageous much like in a few of your other games I have played and uninstalled in result of its issues. Please atleast attempt to make this game functional and fair to what its customers earn ...supply and demand, that's all I have yo say.

DaojinWildfire
04-04-12, 03:06 PM
It sounds like you experienced a sync error, likely caused by a weak signal strength with your wireless connection. This means that your game data was unable to reach our servers to be updated, so the game has refreshed you to a previous saved state that has been saved on own servers. To prevent this from happening again, try improving the signal strength for the wireless connection you are currently using to play the game.

As for the experience loss from visiting neighbors issue, we are currently investigating this bug.

P3tsRus
04-05-12, 10:28 AM
I get the "out of sync message" too and its very frustrating. I got it this morning and 2 hours and 1 level up completely gone again. And my wireless connection is fine considering I'm only about 4 ft away from my router. I don't know how some players get to such high levels because as of right now it seems almost impossible from my end. It's also very aggravating to see the coins you just collected decreasing your total amount! I good idea would be a "SAVE" button that allows you to save your progress before anything crashes or gets out of sync. =]

P3tsRus
04-05-12, 10:31 AM
P.S. Thanks for fixing the problem with me not being able to reply on forums! You guys are doing a great job. One bug fix at a time ^.^