PDA

View Full Version : It's silly

ashrb
04-02-12, 08:40 PM
To me that we had a Halloween edition, Christmas edition, and a Valentines edition, but no Easter edition? I understand not everyone celebrates Easter, but that's the same for every other holiday, yeah? I'm bummed because easter decor & recipes would have been very cute! We had Chinese New year & St. Patty's day updates, so why not Easter? There's still hope for this weeks update, I guess :/

sparks229
04-02-12, 08:42 PM
personally i just want goals :) i mean i have to master recipes and stuff but i miss the goals :(

ashrb
04-02-12, 08:43 PM
personally i just want goals :) i mean i have to master recipes and stuff but i miss the goals :(

I do too! I like more of a challenge rather than just plain ol' cooking

savage_mel
04-02-12, 08:57 PM
I'm with you! I was really looking forward to Easter stuff but instead they kept coming out with all this fairy tale stuff...ugh. Even if they do an Easter update this week, it's only 3 days before Easter. And what about ppl who don't get updates until Tuesday?? SO disappointing! I also miss the goals :-(

ashrb
04-02-12, 09:14 PM
I'm with you! I was really looking forward to Easter stuff but instead they kept coming out with all this fairy tale stuff...ugh. Even if they do an Easter update this week, it's only 3 days before Easter. And what about ppl who don't get updates until Tuesday?? SO disappointing! I also miss the goals :-(

I think they should have put the fairy tale stuff on hold until AFTER Easter, that way they would of had plenty of time to bring out Easter stuff

mingboo
04-02-12, 10:56 PM
i am still keeping my finger crossed that TL might come up with an Easter theme (one like the St. Pat Day)!!

awesomejedi
04-03-12, 12:01 AM
Easter stuff would have been fun. Especially if it had goals to go along with it

redbites
04-03-12, 12:42 AM
It's now to late for Teamlava to care about easter because it's almost here and that means........4 day weekend!!!

mingboo
04-03-12, 01:01 AM
It's now to late for Teamlava to care about easter because it's almost here and that means........4 day weekend!!!

you never know! st. pat day item came pretty late as well... i could be wrong though!!

beertjeanita
04-03-12, 03:36 AM
For my idea....people celebrate easter at the whole world, here in Holland St.patricks day, I have to Google what that is........(with All respect) .

So for me at 1i like the goals but second also like All the holiday stuff.
So come on with the little chickens,eggs ect.etc.

oreo1981
04-03-12, 04:55 AM
Im sure they'll throw some rabbit or egg into the game, or egg wallpaper lol..

If not, no big deal imo

mingboo
04-03-12, 05:12 AM
i have a feeling we are going to get the easter update this thursday (it means that some of us is going to get it on easter friday)... i am keeping my hope a bit high, isn't it? LOL

Limaxa
04-03-12, 05:21 AM
Yes easter deco would Be nice.. But no extra Version .. I don't like to have thousands of different Farm versions on my phone

Limaxa
04-03-12, 05:23 AM
For my idea....people celebrate easter at the whole world, here in Holland St.patricks day, I have to Google what that is........(with All respect) .

So for me at 1i like the goals but second also like All the holiday stuff.
So come on with the little chickens,eggs ect.etc.
.. Yes that's right.. I Never heard of St. Patricks Day before (Germany)^^

quentinsmommy
04-03-12, 09:18 AM
I don't want any more seasonal items for a while, as I'm not fond of the stress of mastering/buying everything before it's removed. The rhubarb fiasco on Farm Story illustrates my point...,.

enaid03
04-03-12, 11:33 AM
I don't want any more seasonal items for a while, as I'm not fond of the stress of mastering/buying everything before it's removed. The rhubarb fiasco on Farm Story illustrates my point...,.

I'm with you on this one. The stress has been over the top. Not to mention, who really wants to be cooking holiday recipes weeks after the holiday? I would have like easter stuff, but immediately after St Patricks day. I finally put away my shamrock ovens today on BS. Good riddance.

I'm thankful there are no major holidays coming up. I can't see TL doing a huge Memorial Day promotion, Labor Day, Bastille Day, etc.

pefk
04-03-12, 12:44 PM
Next big events are Euro championships @ football & summer Olympics... Might have themes and goals (hopefully) for them.

vykho
04-04-12, 10:06 AM
i saw some Easter items in some neighbors' place , i think they are from the last easter ... maybe there will not be easter version but some easter intems ?? hope so ...

oxford37
04-04-12, 10:10 AM
There are some new items like the bunny in a basket but no new goals:(

kelliusly
04-04-12, 10:21 AM
goals goals and goals... i miss goals.

goodsnyummies
04-04-12, 11:45 AM
http://ow.ly/i/xV1A

kimijo48
04-04-12, 11:51 AM
Amen to that😃

kimijo48
04-04-12, 11:53 AM
I too miss the goals, catching up on the baking but, come on let's get something to keep coming back to please��