PDA

View Full Version : can someone explain....?

alspny_pets
04-02-12, 06:03 PM
So I use to have bakery story on my old phone, it broke... well didn't want to start bakery story again b/c i didn't know how or if I could get my old bakery back.... ANYWAY lol I started a new 1 w/ a new storm ID and I don't get it... u don't level up foods anymore? How do u earn gems now (that's how I always had them) why is this....

sweetstuff525
04-02-12, 06:19 PM
So I use to have bakery story on my old phone, it broke... well didn't want to start bakery story again b/c i didn't know how or if I could get my old bakery back.... ANYWAY lol I started a new 1 w/ a new storm ID and I don't get it... u don't level up foods anymore? How do u earn gems now (that's how I always had them) why is this....
You have to be at level 8 in order to see the mastering levels go earn gems

mingboo
04-02-12, 06:24 PM

If you want to get your old bakery back, email TL with your OLD and NEW storm id, TL may ask for the number of gems you have(estimate) before the phone broke. Provide them as much informations (level you were on)as you can for verification!

mingboo
04-02-12, 06:30 PM
Email : support@teamlava.com

alspny_pets
04-02-12, 06:33 PM
OK thank u both!

flora516
04-05-12, 05:50 AM
I just recently had to transfer my games. My Kindle Fire was fried so I bought an Ipad. I was thrilled that Teamlava was able to transfer my games. For some reason I did lose one of my catalog slots that I had purchased in Fashion Story during the transfer, but I wasnt really upset. I was just happy to have my games back.